Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Front page sports pic of the Washington Times!

Hollywood2k3

Did anyone else see this picture today??!?! Some a%#hole at the Washington Times, one of our HOME TOWN papers, printed a picture of a cowboy's helmet CRUSHING a Redskins helmet. That's unreal!!

IMO someone affiliated with the team, whether it be the equipment staff or laundry ANYONE should cut that picture out and show it to the team as motivation. I mean being that it's dallas week, little motivation is needed but this picture is brutal and i'm just a FAN. If I was actually one of the guys who get's to put that uniform on every sunday and be apart of our great tradition, this would hurt my pride.

I hope that this year we play with a BOLDER on our shoulders and win this one for PRIDE!! How many time's are we gonna keep shootin' ourselves in the in foot!

That's what you get for reading that rag. Try the Post. You know, the newspaper with actual news...

Yeah, Actual news for liberals. the bottom line is that we will continually see garbage articles like that until we showe the media some wins. Im surprised ANY skins fan isnt used to it by now.

Yeah, Actual news for liberals. the bottom line is that we will continually see garbage articles like that until we showe the media some wins. Im surprised ANY skins fan isnt used to it by now.

It might be for liberals but its better than the moonie times.

Skins have to win to get respect from the media whether its the liberal post or moonie times.

:dallasuck

haha! true 'nuff, stew! i'll pick up a copy of each on monday morning cuz i need to read every word about the game, but i do like the times' coverage a little more- they really take apart the game every way possible.

I grew up in D.C., I'm 57 years old and I have NEVER seen anything like that in the local media before a game, much less before a DALLAS game - and on the FRONT PAGE, no less.

Whatever happened to civic spirit at the Times? Supporting the Redskins used to be one of the few things that united us a community. I hate to seem like a shallow person, but I must admit that I am disgusted with the Times for putting that on the front page. It's like telling a large part of the community to "Have a crappy day!". Very, very negative.

I think we need a "Go Skins! / Times Sucks" smilie sign.

I grew up in D.C., I'm 57 years old and I have NEVER seen anything like that in the local media before a game, much less before a DALLAS game - and on the FRONT PAGE, no less.

Whatever happened to civic spirit at the Times? Supporting the Redskins used to be one of the few things that united us a community. I hate to seem like a shallow person, but I must admit that I am disgusted with the Times for putting that on the front page. It's like telling a large part of the community to "Have a crappy day!". Very, very negative.

I think we need a "Go Skins! / Times Sucks" smilie sign.

THIS IS A OUTRAGE!!!!!!

I HAV E NEVER SEEN THIS IN A LOCAL PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Archived