Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thito's Pictures: Official DTC tailgate..... Chicago @ Washington (9.11.05)

thito_da_skins_fan

Some of you guys on here are ridiculous. Seth puts up pictures for everyone to enjoy and you guys come on this thread and just start bashing people. I mean really, you A. obviously have way too much time on your hands, B. nothing better to do or C. you need to get a life. I say D. all of the above. However, that's my opinion. Anyway....lets stay on topic shall we.....

I'd have to go with A and B, I'm bored as all Hell. 2 more hours.

Some of you guys on here are ridiculous. Seth puts up pictures for everyone to enjoy

I do have to wonder, though, who gets serious enjoyment out of 200 pictures of 3-4 guys posing, but that's just me.

Hey smart guy, he means outside of FedEx Field. For example, the mall, a restaurant etc...

If you're going to talk...atleast know what you are talking about. :)

Of course not, he doesn't have his posse with him.

:( It's sad to see an organization like the DTC that puts on a hell of a show and are diehard Skins fans and tailgators getting hated on.....why? because they talk smack to opposing fans? Because they bring pretty ladies to the games? Because they dress differently then you?

I think others have stated it but I will reiterate....If you don't like the show turn the channel....I for one would love to see more pictures of the lovely ladies of Florida....

The 4C came with a couple of attractive ladies so I will take nothing away from them (plus we are all old, fat, and married so we can't get too carried away) but I for one still enjoy window shopping.

More pics Seth!

Way to go DTC! :applause:

I'd have to go with A and B, I'm bored as all Hell. 2 more hours.

I do have to wonder, though, who gets serious enjoyment out of 200 pictures of 3-4 guys posing, but that's just me.

Of course not, he doesn't have his posse with him.

I'm sure he doesn't need his posse to bully or talk sh*t to an opposing fan outside of FedEx Field. I live in Tampa so I've done it before many times and I'm a 5'5, 21 yr.old girl. If I'm not scared, then I know he def. isn't. :)

I'm sure he doesn't need his posse to bully or talk sh*t to an opposing fan outside of FedEx Field. I live in Tampa so I've done it before many times and I'm a 5'5, 21 yr.old girl. If I'm not scared, then I know he def. isn't. :)

But you're taller than him, it can be intimidating. ;)

Well I was just lookin around on this thread and I noticed all of this jabbin back and forth going on....I don't even know anybody from the DTC and I really don't care. I'll say that them girls were indeed hot but everyone on here is entitled to an opinion, so everyone should just deal with it. And if what Zeb said was true and you were talking sh!t to one of the mods here, then you got some issues. I don't have a side on this one(well id take the girls side if I had to) but if somebody has a problem for whatever reason oh well, dont keep the thread going back and forth on whose "hating". Nobody on here is better than the others, so don't act like it

:( It's sad to see an organization like the DTC that puts on a hell of a show and are diehard Skins fans and tailgators getting hated on.....why? because they talk smack to opposing fans? Because they bring pretty ladies to the games? Because they dress differently then you?

I think others have stated it but I will reiterate....If you don't like the show turn the channel....I for one would love to see more pictures of the lovely ladies of Florida....

The 4C came with a couple of attractive ladies so I will take nothing away from them (plus we are all old' date=' fat, and married so we can't get too carried away) but I for one still enjoy window shopping.

More pics Seth!

Way to go DTC! :applause:[/quote']

EXACTLY!! Well said Bugs! ;)

Hey smart guy, he means outside of FedEx Field. For example, the mall, a restaurant etc...

If you're going to talk...atleast know what you are talking about. :)

I think I do know what he was talking about, but the grammar/spelling was not up to par.

I hope he didn't mean the mall.

And yes, I am smart.

Well I was just lookin around on this thread and I noticed all of this jabbin back and forth going on....I don't even know anybody from the DTC and I really don't care. I'll say that them girls were indeed hot but everyone on here is entitled to an opinion, so everyone should just deal with it. And if what Zeb said was true and you were talking sh!t to one of the mods here, then you got some issues. I don't have a side on this one(well id take the girls side if I had to) but if somebody has a problem for whatever reason oh well, dont keep the thread going back and forth on whose "hating". Nobody on here is better than the others, so don't act like it

True! Just so you know....I'm from LaPlata also. I live in Tampa now so I am now one of the "FL Girls"

True! Just so you know....I'm from LaPlata also. I live in Tampa now so I am now one of the "FL Girls"

You're from LaPlata too, that's awesome, way to represent, I go to FL every summer, not to Tampa but Daytona but I'd really like to go on the golf side and check it out there, heard the beaches are really nice

Archived