Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We really need another receiver.

D'Pablo

This can't possibly be true....... Someone on this site told me that if you add players late in the offseason/beginning of the season this shows desperation and roster instability.. I was told that the Skins have no holes or weaknesses and an embarrassment of depth and talent at every position? :(

Like Peerlees Price?

This can't possibly be true....... Someone on this site told me that if you add players late in the offseason/beginning of the season this shows desperation and roster instability.. I was told that the Skins have no holes or weaknesses and an embarrassment of depth and talent at every position?

Damn, what's up with all the Cowboys trolls recently?

the Redskins have three productive receivers and Jacobs is now back from his injury. The Skins may add a receiver but I bet it will be a special teamer to replace Brown once Novak is released :)

I have a feeling that Novak will not be going anywhere this year due to the injuries that Hall has experienced this year, already and last year.

This can't possibly be true....... Someone on this site told me that if you add players late in the offseason/beginning of the season this shows desperation and roster instability.. I was told that the Skins have no holes or weaknesses and an embarrassment of depth and talent at every position? :(

monday can not get here fast enough..... grrrrrrrr :dallasuck

My vote, if we pickup a reciever, is for dyson. I personally dont think we need one, because all our guys can catch, and thats how Gibbs runs the offense. We only have 4 WR's that spec. in stretching the field (not sure how thats going to work with noodle arm back in there). But we have 2 TE's 2 HB's and 4 RB's that can all catch passes, oh and we have a 6'2" safety in the redzone to catch passes. There is nothing wrong with our group of recievers.

Why you heard we are adding any players? The kicker sure because ours was hurt but who else? Oh I see you are reacting to a post. Now I get it. BTW if Jacobs is healthy again and plays this week I love to see how your secondary will be able to keep up with Patten, Jacobs and Moss. My advice get R. Williams to cover Jacobs....LMAO

We don't need any more wideouts. In fact, we probably have more than we need now. The best way to give "Brunell, Mark II" the support he needs is to cut Thrash and Jacobs and pick up a couple more pass-catching backs.

Split the receivers out wide and have them run post patterns every play. Sure, they'll slow down as the game wears on, but that won't matter. Put three sure-handed running backs behind Brunell, and have them run safety-valve type stuff. Offensive nirvana!

Archived