Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN reporting 9-year old booted from camp

redman

Yeah, WTEM was reporting that while I was on my way home last night. Evidently, the kids decided they were going to put their stuff on a waggon. Then whenever they were booted from one location, they's just open up somewhere else. Good for them.

Yeah, after the money-focused camp fiasco two years ago, we're now the concessions Nazi's, booting kids with their little red wagons out of the camp.

Does anyone think that stuff like this is a fluke? I happen to think this is a natural offshoot of Snyder's attitude at the top. This, BTW, makes it more understandable how we could have had a head coach who put alarms on players' doors at training camp last year.

Originally posted by gbear

Evidently, the kids decided they were going to put their stuff on a waggon. Then whenever they were booted from one location, they's just open up somewhere else. Good for them.

Yeah, and good for Snyder for booting them. He played those angles when he was 6, and he's not about to get roughed up by a competitor in the bud.

"Even cornerback Darrell Green can't sell his T-shirts commemorating his 20th anniversary as a Redskin on stadium property. The $20 shirts were hot sellers at the adjacent ice cream stand. "

I'm thinking Darrell needs to rent some space on that wagon.

:D

This story is/was so overblown.

Just out of curiosity, where are the parents of these 3 kids? They allow them, 2 of which I think were under 10, to hang around BY THEIRSELVES at a training camp? Especially with all the recent abductions?

The kids will still make their money, just off campus.

this is idiotic....the reports i have read state that it was dickinson college folks who asked the kids to move. they are concerned about liability issues should anyone suffer illness, poisoning, etc., from the foods.

i saw the cnn report labeling the skins. it conflicts with what was in the Post (as relayed above). this is more jive stuff to stick it to the skins and snyder. moreover - it's *amn silly!

"Even cornerback Darrell Green can't sell his T-shirts commemorating his 20th anniversary as a Redskin on stadium property. The $20 shirts were hot sellers at the adjacent ice cream stand. "

Say what? That implies Darrell was standing there next to the lemonade kid, hawking t-shirts for extra pocket change.

I don't think so.

Archived