Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Six (6) point spread.

illone

If the Skins were really not improved then why does Vegas favor us by 6?

Looking at the consensus thus far, 58% of the bets are on the Redskins. Now that does not mean 58% of the money is on the Skins, but at this point more bettors are siding with the Skins on Sunday.

What does it all mean, you might ask?

I threw down a small wager. Normally I don't bet with the heart but I really believe in the Skins this season and I think Orton and the Bears have NO shot.

$500 and I have the line at 6 points. If you're gonna grab this do it fast because it looks like the line is set to move up again soon.

If the Skins were really not improved then why does Vegas favor us by 6?

Looking at the consensus thus far, 58% of the bets are on the Redskins. Now that does not mean 58% of the money is on the Skins, but at this point more bettors are siding with the Skins on Sunday.

What does it all mean, you might ask?

I threw down a small wager. Normally I don't bet with the heart but I really believe in the Skins this season and I think Orton and the Bears have NO shot.

$500 and I have the line at 6 points. If you're gonna grab this do it fast because it looks like the line is set to move up again soon.

I think you just made yourself some money.

I love the Redskins giving up 6 pts......this game along with the Philly/ATL game (phi by 1) and the Packers taking 3 points are done deals. These are the 3 games I have put money down on. (taking us, Phil & GB).

I think you just made yourself some money.

I love the Redskins giving up 6 pts......this game along with the Philly/ATL game (phi by 1) and the Packers taking 3 points are done deals. These are the 3 games I have put money down on. (taking us, Phil & GB).

Bro, take SD as well. I love SD at home against Dallas. I think it's the safest bet on the board.

Archived