Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is Wolf Blitzer saying here???

footballhenry

1st play on Defense Week 1, whos lined up opposite of Springs?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. 1st play on Defense Week 1, whos lined up opposite of Springs?

• Carlos Rogers
    • Walt Harris

I saw that back on Tuesday (I think it was), when he made those comments, the first time i heard race brought up in the news about this (though I had known back on Monday about it and was wondering for a while about that, until I realized that...most New Orleans Residents are black and of course something like 80-90% of the refugees are black also. I thought it was really odd when he said, "so black" but I had a feeling he was going to say it right before he did, ;-) Still a really wierd way of saying things.

Oh and this thing is also on a loop it seems...obviously.

Wolf... a bleeding heart liberal. He's the same guy who refused to award Ohio to Bush on election night.... and kept asking the guests was there anyway Kerry could make up the difference and win the state. He's irrelevant. I don't even consider him a journalist. It's obvious his disdain for the administation and the Republican party. He continues to cry about the lack of federal involvement early in the crisis eventhough I'm quite sure he realizes the procedures that must occur before FEMA is mobilized and takes control of the rescue/recovery effort.

A poor journalist fitting to be on CNN..... the most Liberal of Cable News channels.

Archived