Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How much is gas where you live?

sumodat

I live in Edgewater, Md., just south of Annapolis. Gas was $3.17 this morning at 5:30. It sucks because I am commuting to Fairfax, Va. this week. I hope to be working in DC next week so I can use the Metro!

How much is gas in your area? And at what point will you use alternative means for transportation?

I live in Edgewater, Md., just south of Annapolis. Gas was $3.17 this morning at 5:30. It sucks because I am commuting to Fairfax, Va. this week. I hope to be working in DC next week so I can use the Metro!

How much is gas in your area? And at what point will you use alternative means for transportation?

Certainly fill up in Virginia.

$2.52 yesterday, $2.89 this morning.

Yesterday in Walkersville (just north of Frederick) I saw $3.17 for high grade at Sheetz. I think it was $2.79 for low. The Exxon just outside of Walkersville was $2.99 for high grade. Which is odd, since the Sheetz in Walkersville is normally one of the cheaper places I've seen.

I forgot to look again this morning at the Sheetz right near my place in Frederick. I'll check it out on my lunch hour since I work in Frederick and go home for lunch.

Archived