Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peerless Price Cut!

Number5

I got the Springs/Perry hit too! :cool:

You mean the cheap shot wherein Perry(or was it Parry) goes downfield for a pass pattern then hits Springs unawares when Springs was no threat to McNabb? (and since McNabb threw the ball, that's definitely an illegal block that was thrown--you can't go run a pattern then come back to block someone past the line of scrimmage)

That hit?

He'd be a good pick-up for the Eagles. If he can see, that is.

Lots of decent #2-3 WR on the market, good for them. The'll still choke like little scared girls in January.

Its nice having trophies to look at and Super Bowl victories to relive in the lean years.

Price is done, he has a degenerative eye condition which actually may force him to retire in the near future. The Falcons discovered it last offseason and I'm sure this along with his inability to be a true #1 WR played into their decision to cut him.

Where did you get this info-

I've never heard that before now- any other info about the condition

:cool:

Price is done, he has a degenerative eye condition which actually may force him to retire in the near future. The Falcons discovered it last offseason and I'm sure this along with his inability to be a true #1 WR played into their decision to cut him.

You mean the cheap shot wherein Perry(or was it Parry) goes downfield for a pass pattern then hits Springs unawares when Springs was no threat to McNabb? (and since McNabb threw the ball, that's definitely an illegal block that was thrown--you can't go run a pattern then come back to block someone past the line of scrimmage)

That hit?

Yep! That hit, or I could post the one where Westbrook ran over Springs at the goalline and got up laughing at him.

I don't think the Eagles will even glance in Price's direction, it isn't Reid's style.

I don't think its particularly neccesary either. The Birds need to add a reciever, but strictly for depth.

The fact that the "no sb ring" statement was pulled out in a thread even this innocently concerning the Eagles is absolutely hysterical.

Wait, wait... lemme guess what's coming next: "Whats hysterical is that you've never won a SB!!"

I don't think the Eagles will even glance in Price's direction, it isn't Reid's style.

I don't think its particularly neccesary either. The Birds need to add a reciever, but strictly for depth.

The fact that the "no sb ring" statement was pulled out in a thread even this innocently concerning the Eagles is absolutely hysterical.

Wait, wait... lemme guess what's coming next: "Whats hysterical is that you've never won a SB!!"

A little paranoid, are we? :)

I personally think you guys need to add another wr.

When the season starts, teams aren't going to let your WRs run into soft zone and makes catches. they are going to have to beat people. They haven't proven they can do that.

In addition, this is going to be compounded by the fact that you guys just refuse to run the ball consistently.

But hey, your the eagles, you do no wrong.

A little paranoid, are we? :)

I personally think you guys need to add another wr.

When the season starts, teams aren't going to let your WRs run into soft zone and makes catches. they are going to have to beat people. They haven't proven they can do that.

In addition, this is going to be compounded by the fact that you guys just refuse to run the ball consistently.

But hey, your the eagles, you do no wrong.

Exactly! Thats what i put in my last post...but dont sign peerless if he ask for too much money for #3 reciever cuase we still got taylor jacobs who over the years looks real good.

by the way...:dallasuck :eaglesuck

Rumors abound about Peerless. He dogged it after he got the big # (as if he wasn't making some coin already), he and Vick hated each other or he's never been able to shake an ankle injury.

Never heard the eye thing. I'll go with the $ issue. I don't understand it, but this could be it for Peerless. #3 or #4 WR no matter what team he goes to.

Archived