Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jets=worst Team In Nfl!!!

Zab Judah

i don't think we have earned the right to call playoff teams the worst

I agree, but things didn't look too good right now for the Jets. I read some of the game comments on theganggreen.com, and it was pretty funny. Talk about some vicious fans. They didn't seem to like Pennington's performance at all.

And there were a couple of comments about how much the Redskins suck when Ramsey threw the INT. I think one guy even called us the wost team in the NFL :laugh:

Oh, and as for Coles, his only action of the game was, get this, a Wide Reciever screen!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I just found this quote on theGangGreen.

"He invited me into the house for a little bit," Losman said. "There he was with his tight little shorts, no shirt and his little red hat. He was doing some farming or something. He was covered in dirt. It was awesome."

Losman on going to Favre's house. What the heck!?

Zab Judah is the sh*t, He'd knock Mayweather O U T.

We have enabled a profanity filter to block words such as the one you have in your sentence. We would prefer to see you select other words to express your views, but, where you need to use profanity, please type it in full so our profanity filters will catch it and block it all. We'll get the idea what you mean and don't need the hidden profanity in posts.

Thanks.

ES Staff.

I actually think the Jets have a legit shot to be a surprise team in the AFC this year. What am I missing? They're pretty solid all the way around.

I agree, although Pennington has to actually make it through a full season without getting hurt. Their D is pretty good.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm...Maybe he was onto something :laugh:

LJ, Priest run wild on Jets

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default.asp?c=sportsnetwork&page=/nfl/news/ABN3979281.htm

Kansas City, MO (Sports Network) - Larry Johnson rushed for 110 yards with two touchdowns, while Priest Holmes added 85 yards on the ground and another score to lead the Kansas City Chiefs past the New York Jets, 27-7, in the season opener for both teams at Arrowhead Stadium.

Trent Green was 15-of-26 for 200 yards and an interception for the Chiefs (1-0), who won for just the second time in their last six home openers.

Chad Pennington threw for 264 yards, but fumbled six times - losing two of them - for New York (0-1), which started a season with a loss for the second time in its last three years.

09/11 16:20:14 ET

"iheartskins"-If I remember correctly, the Jets couldnt beat us when Spurrier was calling the shots.

This thread should instead be titled: "Kansas City is kicking ass again" or seeing how this IS the skins board, "Holy crap we used to have Trent Green"

The Jets have a good defense people just forget how amazing Priest Holmes is and dont forget Larry Johnson's 200 yard rushing games he would put together in Penn State.

However in their division I think the Jets will not be back to the playoffs. Miami, though a bad team, sure didnt look like it today and even if their performance was a fluke they always seem to cause trouble for New York. The Patriots will win the division at 11-5 and the Bills can make the wild card at 9-7.

Living in Jersey sucks if you're a Skins fan like myself. I had to settle on watching the Jets game on CBS after Fox bumped the Skins game, which was supposed to be on, in favor of the Saints-panthers game. Very dissappointing. But the chiefs were on fire early in this game, and the Jets just never got it together. Mawae was snapping the ball over Pennington's head in the shotgun. Receivers dropping balls, Pennington throwing interceptions, and the defense just looked like they didn't have a clue early on. They have the potential to compete in the AFC this year, I guess they're just going through some growing pains with the new offense heimerdinger brought in.

i love guys who make predictions after the 1st game-half the teams in the nfl lost yesterday-the score doesn't show up in the win,loss record.the jest qb was playing in a new offense that he has not mastered-not even close.To say that we r the worst i would wait 5 weeks or so atleast-how many teams the past few years have started out 5-0,4-0 and then just feel off end of the year-if i had my choice to pick when we had a surge it would be late year,

Archived