Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Campbell Play Vs. Steelers?

LoGiK

I doubt he will play unless Ramsey has a great game for how ever long he is in. I would imagine Ramsey will go into the 3rd quarter and Brunell will play. But Coach may want Brunell to get some snaps with the first team and I doubt the first team offensive players will be in as late as the 3rd quarter so it will be interesting to see what happens. Also this game should tell us what direction Coach will go in with the QB. If Ramsey is going to be his starter and I believe he will be, then he will want Ramsey to play as much as possible, but if he has an inclination to go with Brunell then we'll see him alot, leaving JC out of the loop either way.

A part of Cambpell's development consists of getting repetitions, especially considering the most likely fact that he will be doing a lot of clipboard holding during the regular season.

Campbell needs to see NFL defenses and experience first hand what it's like to compete against that caliber of players.

Of course he is going to play alot next week against the Ravens. However, a quarter tonight wouldn't be a bad thing, especially considering his absence last week against CIN.

I do not think that he will play because Gibbs already said that he is going to keep Ramsey in until he is playing better. Which means, that Campbell will play very little because Brunell will get the reps at the end of the game. Hopefully, Ramsey will look good and Gibbs will be satisfied enough to take him out after 2 quarters.

Go Skins!

Since this is the last home game in the preseason I think Joe will let Campbell play to show the fans what he can do. I see Pat etiher going 2.5 or 3 quarters and Mark and Jason to split the 4th. Joe said he wanted to get Jason in last game but it didn't work out that way.

I definately think that if Ramsey has another 6-10 season Campbell will start in 2006.

Definitely! They did not make all those changes to get him if he was not intended to be the starter of the future. If Ramsey has a bad year, the future will be the '06 season or maybe the end of this season. :notworthy

Yeah, the D should look good against the Steelers. As long as they do not start like the Eagles did against them with 2 first quarter turnovers that led to two(2) easy touch downs.

But you are right, the real test will be how our offense does against their defense.

Archived