Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

12th Man Where are you.......???? Pittsburgh Fire-up thread

Walking Deadman

What does Gibbs do with Vick?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What does Gibbs do with Vick?

• Start him, the guy is still one of the best players in the league.
    • Bench him, Gibbs doesn't want a QB he doesn't know what's going to happen when the ball is snapped.
    • What does this have to do with Ramsey? jerk!

I know it's only preseason,

But last week there was alot of empty spaces at the game.

There will be alot of Steelers fans at the game tonight---- Let's make it loud for them and tell the 15-1, #1 Defense of 2004 that the 2005 Washington Redskins (and their fans) are ready for them.......

Can I get a shout out from all those going tonight, ESers will make FedEx loud....

Read my sig "and show 'em my motto"

:evil: BRING ON THE 12th MAN :evil:

Your Pal,

goskins

Edit....there's already a who's going to be there tonight--- this thread is just to fire up the fans.....no need to post if you're going tonight.

Hey, for real, let's motivate the guys. The closer you are to the bench, the more support you need to shout. Talking trash to other players is Eagle/Cowboy sh*t. We (and Gibbs football) is about motivating, worrying about ourselves - not the other team.

SO LET'S GO D.C.!!!! These games are all about building confidence. We have always been known to be one of the best 12th men in football history. Keep that sh*t up. :logo:

I never went to a game when they were at RFK..... have been going to FedEx for the last few years and for a 90,000 plus stadium--- It's not as loud as it should be.

They should hear us from RFK, this stadium should be so loud that they can hear us in Baltimore!!!!!!

Again, I know it's preseason--- but we should be Extremely loud tonight (especially since we are "the event" on national TV tonight).......

I know it's only preseason,

But last week there was alot of empty spaces at the game.

There will be alot of Steelers fans at the game tonight---- Let's make it loud for them and tell the 15-1, #1 Defense of 2004 that the 2005 Washington Redskins (and their fans) are ready for them.......

Can I get a shout out from all those going tonight, ESers will make FedEx loud....

Read my sig "and show 'em my motto"

:evil: BRING ON THE 12th MAN :evil:

Your Pal,

goskins

Edit....there's already a who's going to be there tonight--- this thread is just to fire up the fans.....no need to post if you're going tonight.

I was at work at 2:55am this morning. I am surround by a Cowboys fan :dallasuck, 2-count em-2 Eagles fans :eaglesuck :eaglesuck ( ;) ), a Vikings fan :vikesuck:, a Dophins fan :phinsuck: , a Raiders fan :raidersuc , a Steelers fan :steelersu , a Panthers fan :panthersu , & a fair-weathered Browns/Redskins fan :brownsuck . At 3:00, I started pounding my hands on the conveyor belt & shouting "LET'S GO REDSKINS!" And I did that all day! I'm fired up, thats for sure.

I wish I was going tonight. My Steelers fan boss will be there tonight. I told him to go to F-51. I told him it was a STEELERS TAILGATE! :laugh: :evil:

I can't be verbally loud tonight. I've been sick for five weeks, have a nasty cough and don't have a voice. The good news is it's not pneumonia! I'll be clapping loud and pounding on any empty seat near me though! Go Skins!!!

P.S. I'm not contagious, I've already gone through the series of antibiotics. :)

I'll try to keep from coughing on nearby Steelers fans. But if they're obnoxious, ???

LETS GO!

I SAID GET THE **** UP! LETS GO!

LETS KNOCK THEIR MUTHA****** HEADS OFF!!! LETS GO! HAIL TO THE ****** REDSKINS!

Fireed up yet? HailRedskinsPG-140ht.jpg :steelersu :steelersu :steelersu :steelersu :steelersu :steelersu :steelersu :steelersu :steelersu :steelersu :steelersu :steelersu

YEAH, BRUTHA!!! LET'S GO REDSKINS! ! !!!

LET'S GO REDSKINS! ! !!!

LET'S GO REDSKINS! ! !!!

:steelersu :steelersu :steelersu

I hear ya!!!

I can't stand looking at all the empty seats everytime I watch a game. I live in GA now so it's a little harder to make it to the games but I make it a point to go to one game a year and haven't missed a year in the past 5yrs. To make it even worse I live in Dallas, GA.

Thank God for NFL Sunday Ticket!!!! Haven't missed a game in 4yrs. My wife knows better then to make plans on a sunday and if she does I just won't be there.

Hail to the REDSKINS!!!!!

I was at work at 2:55am this morning. I am surround by a Cowboys fan :dallasuck, 2-count em-2 Eagles fans :eaglesuck :eaglesuck ( ;) ), a Vikings fan :vikesuck:, a Dophins fan :phinsuck: , a Raiders fan :raidersuc , a Steelers fan :steelersu , a Panthers fan :panthersu , & a fair-weathered Browns/Redskins fan :brownsuck . At 3:00, I started pounding my hands on the conveyor belt & shouting "LET'S GO REDSKINS!" And I did that all day! I'm fired up, thats for sure.

I wish I was going tonight. My Steelers fan boss will be there tonight. I told him to go to F-51. I told him it was a STEELERS TAILGATE! :laugh: :evil:

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

:point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

p:

:wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel

I'm so pumped for tonight, I can't think straight.

Can't wait to go to the game. I'm paiting my face and bringing my mini megaphone. I'm sitting 9 rows from the field! The best seats I've ever had. I'm so pumped!!

LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE TONIGHT!!!!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :dallasuck

LETS GO!

I SAID GET THE **** UP! LETS GO!

LETS KNOCK THEIR MUTHA****** HEADS OFF!!! LETS GO! HAIL TO THE ****** REDSKINS!

Fireed up yet? HailRedskinsPG-140ht.jpg :steelersu :steelersu :steelersu :steelersu :steelersu :steelersu :steelersu :steelersu :steelersu :steelersu :steelersu :steelersu

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel yeaaaaaaa

Archived