Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

12th Man Where are you.......???? Pittsburgh Fire-up thread

Walking Deadman

What does Gibbs do with Vick?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What does Gibbs do with Vick?

• Start him, the guy is still one of the best players in the league.
    • Bench him, Gibbs doesn't want a QB he doesn't know what's going to happen when the ball is snapped.
    • What does this have to do with Ramsey? jerk!

I went to my first skins game at fed ex last year. I had went to indi, chicago, and cleaveland to see them, but that was my first home game. We played the bengals. I was extremely upset at the crowd. We rarely got loud and the bengals fans were giving us more hell than we gave them. I had pop thrown at me, 10 guys in my face, and pushed in the urinal at the cleaveland game. We didnt even talk any smack or get excited about anything. I say we change that this year. I paid $480 for 2 tickets,floor level, to the opening game against the bears. I am from Ohio, so how bout you Washington boys show me you have heart and RAISE SOME HELL!!! :point2sky :cheers:

We played the bengals. I was extremely upset at the crowd. We rarely got loud and the bengals fans were giving us more hell than we gave them.

Did you not hear that place erupt when Ramsey went in?

There are bengal fans?

yes, you are right about that one.We did get a little excited for ramsey. Yes, there are bengal fans... they were all talkin smack

Bengals fans?? Talkin' smack??? :laugh: That's even funnier than BROWNS fans talkin' smack. :laugh: :cincysuck

I was at work at 2:55am this morning. I am surround by a Cowboys fan :dallasuck, 2-count em-2 Eagles fans :eaglesuck :eaglesuck ( ;) ), a Vikings fan :vikesuck:, a Dophins fan :phinsuck: , a Raiders fan :raidersuc , a Steelers fan :steelersu , a Panthers fan :panthersu , & a fair-weathered Browns/Redskins fan :brownsuck . At 3:00, I started pounding my hands on the conveyor belt & shouting "LET'S GO REDSKINS!" And I did that all day! I'm fired up, thats for sure.

I wish I was going tonight. My Steelers fan boss will be there tonight. I told him to go to F-51. I told him it was a STEELERS TAILGATE! :laugh: :evil:

Man those Eagle fans are whack. I'll tell you. DELUSIONAL???????:D

Archived