Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dam you Parcells !!!!!!

jbooma

The man is brilliant. For those that do not know one of the masterminds of the New England Patriots Scott Pioli is married to Parcells daughter Dallas. He is going to leave NE to join his Father in-law next year and become the President of Dallas :doh: (my prediction based on this fact :))

The other thing is strange how can you name your girl Dallas :laugh:

Personally I think this may be Parcells last year in Dallas.

Pioli isnt going anywhere. I am pretty certain he signed a contract extension this year.

As far as the Dallas name...He couldnt have named he Giant, New York, New England, Jets, or Patriots could he ?

I can only imagine what Parcells daughter must look like. :eek:

The man is brilliant. For those that do not know one of the masterminds of the New England Patriots Scott Pioli is married to Parcells daughter Dallas. He is going to leave NE to join his Father in-law next year and become the President of Dallas :doh: (my prediction based on this fact :))

The other thing is strange how can you name your girl Dallas :laugh:

uh they've been married for several years now.... and Pioli just signed a new multi-year deal with NE

and this is in the wrong forum

Parcells is starting to put together a team that is reflective of a Parcells team. I have already beat this to death, but Demarcus Ware scares me to death (LT)!

He did look pretty impressive last night. It was completely offset by Terrence Newman and Anthony Henry getting toasted with regularity though. That made me smile.

:dallasuck

There's one thing that will mitigate against anyone that Dallas (the team) brings in to the organization: Jerry Jones.

As long as Jerry Jones maintains ultimate control over personnel decisions - and he has done that even with Parcells there as the ostensible "grocery shopper" (see Drew Henson) - they'll be limited in what they can do.

Archived