Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Fantasy League

Bazooka Tooth

What league do you guys think is the best? We are about to start up our annual league and I wanted some advice. I am thinking about going with CBS Sportsline since we liked that 2 years ago. We used ESPN last year and were dissapointed. I am looking for a league that has all of the bells and whistles. We are willing to pay for our league to get it. Thanks for the help.

My league is going into it's fifth season on sportsline. We have never had any problems with it.

We like it so much, we didn't even think twice when ESPN.com went free this year. If you like lineage, CBS is even better. We can still look at all sorts of stuff from our first season.

We use rtsports.com. It is a pay site and it is a little pricey (not sure of the price, not the commish), but everything is customizable and there is actual support if something goes wrong. We used to have arguements with the commissioner about having to pay for a site when all the others were free, but I think that it has worked out better than the free ones.

If you are playing for money, putting a little on the side for a good site is probably well worth it. Especially to be able to have access to someone to talk to just in case there is some sort of mess-up. I never liked the sportsline.com league that I was in, but that is probably because I got spoiled on the rtsports.com site.

Originally posted by The Gibber

We use rtsports.com. It is a pay site and it is a little pricey (not sure of the price, not the commish), but everything is customizable and there is actual support if something goes wrong. We used to have arguements with the commissioner about having to pay for a site when all the others were free, but I think that it has worked out better than the free ones.

If you are playing for money, putting a little on the side for a good site is probably well worth it. Especially to be able to have access to someone to talk to just in case there is some sort of mess-up. I never liked the sportsline.com league that I was in, but that is probably because I got spoiled on the rtsports.com site.

Wow, RT Sports seems pretty bad as_. I think as of now I am swaying toward going back to sportsline. I am still wondering if it is the same thing as nfl.com now.

I use RTSPORTS.COM and it's great. Yes you pay for it but think of it this way, if you use something like Yahoo they charge for stat tracker.. if you use RTSPORTS you are paying for it but it gives you stat tracker. Very cool site and worth a little extra to each team owner. great site !!

Archived