Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hogfest

NYSkins23

This should clear things up for you. I think they were talking the Seattle game at first, but it looks like they may have changed it.

http://www.hogfest.net/

For the record, I went in '03 and it was a blast. Well worth the money. Especially the transportation deal from the Marriott. Nice to not have to worry aobut driving ... and it's just as cheap (expensive) as parking.

I highly recommend Hogfest to all you guys/gals. Its a great weekend. Many folks shack up at the Key Bridge Marriott and then bus over to Fedex. It is a non-stop party. Its mostly a CPND-run event although there is heavy cross-over from both boards. TomSkinsFan (a great guy) has historically run the event and does an outstanding job. Great company, great tailgate, great food, plenty of fun contests including best Skins garb and Redskins trivia contests.

A great time. Highly recommend it :cheers:

It's a blast. Meeting all those people who you have chatted with here and elsewhere. Talking Redskins and generally just having fun. At least, I think that's what happens. I seem to remember that being the case. :2drunks:

;)

Originally posted by Tarhog

Never forget my first Hogfest ....checked into the hotel, wandered into the hotel bar, and BAM...ran right into my favorite poster Park City Skins. It was fate baby.

Great time.

Karma man. It was karma. ;)

However, if I had known about "The Ring"................

Originally posted by Tarhog

Never forget my first Hogfest ....checked into the hotel, wandered into the hotel bar, and BAM...ran right into my favorite poster Park City Skins. It was fate baby.

Great time.

Interesting. That is EXACTLY what happened to me. Dropped my bags in the room and hit the bar. First person I ran into was PCS.

We had our long-awaited shot of No. 7.

Tarhog ... I think you were the second or third person from the board I met that trip.

Hope I can do it this year.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Rat, just wanna know who's runnin it, i havent talked to my uncle yet, but i just want to know who's orchestrating everything, and if i'm gonna be on the commitee again...just let me know!

By the way, Hogfest is the ultimate tailgate party held once a year by the TRUE Skins fans, some of which have traveled from Canada and even Australia to come and enjoy spending time with people that bleed burgandy and gold

Interesting. That is EXACTLY what happened to me. Dropped my bags in the room and hit the bar. First person I ran into was PCS.

PCS was the first person I ran into at HogFest...

Coincidence?.........

Yeah, most likely. :laugh:

It was definitely good talking w/ ya' there PCS; you and Utah. I had actually drove from NYC that morning, and then drove back that night. Even w/ the loss against the Bengals, it was well worth it. Strongly recommended to all Extremeskins members.

:cheers:

Archived