Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

News Flash: Cards Sign Adams!!!

RiggoRanger

OK, so it's not big Sam, but RB Johnathan Adams! :D

AZCardinals.com

Hey now, no clown avatar, please guys! This post has some merit--it mentions this:

To make room on the roster for Adams, the club released offensive lineman Sean O’Connor, a free agent from Syracuse originally signed on April 22.

A potential pick up for the Skins? He's 24, 6'3", 295 lbs. I got this info on him from the same site:

Three-year member of the Athletic Director's Honor Roll ... started 27 games, including all 24 the past two seasons. As a senior in 2001: Started all 13 games ... one of 17 players to start every game and one of 35 to participate in every game ... played on PAT and field goal units ... leader on the offensive line that opened running lanes for the offense's running attack and 1,000-yard rusher James Mungro.

So that negates the Ouchy the Clown sign, now doesn't it, fellas? ;):halo:

=========================================

***STAFF EDIT***

Ouchy is watching...

masoclown.gif

:nono:

I knew it wasn't legit when it didn't say SAM ADAMS since everybody loves saying his full name like Tony Orlando or Christopher Lambert.

anyway, no Clown Avatar in my might...I want something worse.

I want you to be somebody from the Cardinals.....Jake the Snake maybe.

Originally posted by Awgustlab

The Cowboys board has been mentioning some rumours about trading Hutchinson for Adams. Probably fluff, but hey, you never know what could happen in this day and age.

Nope, that won't happen.

The funny thing is, Smith is right, this won't happen. It's impossible to trade a player under contract for a player who's a free agent, though, it doesn't surprise me to see Cowboy fans discussing the idea as if there's some merit to it. Afterall, they are deeper than we are at corner now too, if you listen to them :). Corner, you recall, is the position where our third guy is probably still better than their first guy, but, they are just real strong at the No. 6 spot there or something.

It's impossible to trade a player under contract for a player who's a free agent, though, it doesn't surprise me to see Cowboy fans discussing the idea as if there's some merit to it. Afterall, they are deeper than we are at corner now too, if you listen to them .

And don't forget the thread quoted here, where they proved that their starting linebackers were better than ours.

This post su(ks, I am having a really bad day and didn't need this. My bosses 10 yr. old son died in a boating accident. I fell off a scafold, I hurt my shoulder and right arm, if it keeps getting worse I am going to have to go to the hospital. And then I come home and read this. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:cuss:

Archived