Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thiesmans leg

mo

Originally posted by herrmag

Theres something really fishy about you mo.....I can't put my finger on it, but there's def. something going on with you.

wtf whats wrong with me iam new here man learn to like it bro

• 2 weeks later...

I was watching the game as a kid and I had to go to bed before it happened...but I remember the morning after all of the news reports and my dad telling me what happened. After all these years I've STILL never seen it.. lol either that or I blocked it out from memory!

• 1 month later...

I have been hearing people talk about Thiesmans leg all day, I am a life long Redskins fan and I have never seen a picture of this. (I was 5 at the time) I am not disturbed, nor do I like to see any Redskins players ever get injured, I am just curious because I keep hearing how bad it was. If anyone has a link I'd appreciate it, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
If I remember correctly I think it was a monday night game and the skins were playing the Giants and it was Lawrence Taylor that broke his leg! Yes that was the end of Thiesman..that sucked for us!

Actually it really didn't. Theismann got his brains beaten in the year before against the Bears and really never was the same. He had a 8 TDs & 16 Ints when he went down. He was as done as done could be. The Skins record at the time was 5-5 and they finished 10-6 with Schroeder at the helm, missing the playoffs on a tiebreaker.

Hate to see a guy go out like that but his time was up anyway.

:dallasuck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I have been hearing people talk about Thiesmans leg all day, I am a life long Redskins fan and I have never seen a picture of this. (I was 5 at the time) I am not disturbed, nor do I like to see any Redskins players ever get injured, I am just curious because I keep hearing how bad it was. If anyone has a link I'd appreciate it, thanks.

Here is a link to the website to the "nasty-nasty" http://www.bostonbrat.net/content/media/

Not the best quality of streams but good enough to see it---it's pretty gross.

Have Fun,

Loudmouth

Archived