Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rude Awakening

Mooney

I know that most fans on this site are ambivalent about the Ravens and their fans. I believe that will change this Saturday for most Redskin fans going to Baltimore.

I hope I am wrong, but be prepared for Philly-fans lite. In lavender.

I'm sure Baltimore fans CAN be as bad as Philthy fans, but it's only a scrimmage, so how heated can it get? Not to mention that we could concievably only play the Ravens thrice a year AT MAX (scrimmage, preseason & SB). Since we really only play them one every several years, I'm not worried. This is, however, the glass-half-full approach.

edited: thanks, airborne.

I live in Baltimore and their bad, but nothing like Philly fans.

I'm a Redskins fan and I hate the Ravens. I go to 2-3 Ravens games a year and wear my 44 Riggins jersey with pride. I've heard a few curse words and that's it.

They all just look like Cleetus from the Simpsons. They still think Brian Butlick is an offensive genius. They don't know much.

I almost fought a Ravens fan last year at the Skins game. He was even more obnoxious than an Eagles fan. The only reason I got upset was because he called my mother a $2 dollar whore.. The bad thing was he didn't even know it was my mother.. (she was sitting a few rows ahead of me. Anyway, I don't care about any Bmore fans.. They can talk trash all they want, it is after all only a scrimmage.

Oh and to respond to an earlier post about only 2 times a year, Don't forget we play them in Preseason as well this year...

Originally posted by Mooney

I know that most fans on this site are ambivalent about the Ravens and their fans. I believe that will change this Saturday for most Redskin fans going to Baltimore.

I already know how ridiculously classless Baltimore fans are. They are right up there with Cowboys & Eagles fans in my book. Except, not as smart.

:ravensuck

Originally posted by BigDaddyShoo

I'm sure Baltimore fans CAN be as bad as Philthy fans, but it's only a scrimmage, so how heated can it get?

Again, I hope I am wrong and y'all are greeted with open arms.

But I've been surrounded by Raven fans for the last 10 years. They hate the Redskins as much as they hate the Steelers. They still believe that JKC was the main reason for them not getting a team back. And that myth is perpetuated by the media in Bawlmer.

And now, the 'Skins are playing in their house for the first time, scrimmage or not.

Again, I hope I am wrong and y'all are greeted with open arms.

But I've been surrounded by Raven fans for the last 10 years. They hate the Redskins as much as they hate the Steelers. They still believe that JKC was the main reason for them not getting a team back. And that myth is perpetuated by the media in Bawlmer.

And now, the 'Skins are playing in their house for the first time, scrimmage or not.

I think they will be frothing at the mouth...from chewing on their own :pooh: I hate Baltimore. The city, their sports, their fans. Even if I had the money & time to go up there for the scrimmage tomorrow, I still wouldn't go. I would probably end up in jail, in a hospital, or dead. I hope we stomp their criminal azzes into the ground, I don't care if it is a scrimmage.

:ravensuck :ravensuck :ravensuck

I'm going tomorrow, just bought my tickets. Me and my girlfriend are going. I'm wearing my throwback Riggins jersey, she's wearing an Arrington jersey. I'm expecting some heckling, but if their anything like Philly fans I might end up getting arrested tomorrow.

I was jumped by three Steelers fans in the bathroom this past season in Pittsburgh (obviously).

It was pretty surprising considering they were manhandling us and I hadn't opened my mouth or raised my hands all day (there was nothing to cheer about, even if I wanted too). Pittsburgh fans were the second worse fans I've seen through a lifetime of season tickets in Philly and about 4 games a year in Baltimore. Skins fans have generally treated me pretty well in my time at FedEx.

"Lavender?" That's their problem right there.

Dude, they wear purple. Its like they are all fans of the kids show "Barney and friends" all of them. But they arent throwning beer bottles or getting arrested in the jail under the stadum.....so I guess they arent THAT bad.

Archived