Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PTI Michael Smith says Portis will have a better year than Jamal

RDSKNfaithfull

Originally posted by Warhead36

Actually Michael Smith is one of the few guys that actually always seems to have good things to say about the Redskins. Everyone on Around The Horn usually thinks they'll do well except for Jay "****face" Mariotti.

Don't forget the two morons from the Dallas Morning News

Originally posted by Stew

Well, seeing as we took Baltimore's starting Center, it makes sense that our line got better, and theirs didnt, so I would hope CP does have a better season.

Casey was their back up center and started last year do to injury the other guy they have is pretty good.

Originally posted by Stew

then Jamal Lewis.

I believe it's actually 'than'.

than

Used after a comparative adjective or adverb to introduce the second element or clause of an unequal comparison: She is a better athlete than I.

==============================

then

Next in time, space, or order; immediately afterward: watched the late movie and then went to bed.

At that time: I was still in school then. Come at noon; I'll be ready then.

Originally posted by Truant

I believe it's actually 'than'.

than

Used after a comparative adjective or adverb to introduce the second element or clause of an unequal comparison: She is a better athlete than I.

==============================

then

Next in time, space, or order; immediately afterward: watched the late movie and then went to bed.

At that time: I was still in school then. Come at noon; I'll be ready then.

Your correct.. "Then" refers to a point in time.. "Than" refers to an alternative.

Hell I dunno ;p

Archived