Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Parking Pass Prices out of Sight This Year

HOF44

I have had season tickets now for the last 3 years and have purchased parking passes from ebay and ticket brokers.

In the past the prices were about 35 to 50 for a single game orange pass. This year it seems to be 60 to 110???? (Plus about 10 for shipping)

Whats going on?? Hopefully its just because of the delay in printing and mailing the passes, I know alot of people don't like to sell till they have them in hand.

I hope thats it or I'll be heading to the new metro stop at fedex.

HOF44

Bob

Originally posted by HOF44

I have had season tickets now for the last 3 years and have purchased parking passes from ebay and ticket brokers.

In the past the prices were about 35 to 50 for a single game orange pass. This year it seems to be 60 to 110???? (Plus about 10 for shipping)

Whats going on?? Hopefully its just because of the delay in printing and mailing the passes, I know alot of people don't like to sell till they have them in hand.

HOF44

Bob

That's why I'm excited that I got a pass... I know the face is $25 but I've seen green passes go for over $515 for the whole season on ebay... ridiculous.

HOF44

Bob

I'm excited for that. I don't mind walking and I figure that most people will drive, so it shouldn't be too crowded. It will be kind of like the old days, when you could take the Metro to the Stadium/Armory station and walk to RFK...ecxept the walk will be longer.

How long until Danny makes that walk illegal?

Monte,

How long does it take to get a bus after the game? I have tried the cash lot shuttle buses and the lines are like an hour and more to just get on a bus back to your car.

HOF44

Bob

I have never waited more than 15-20 minutes. Usually I will hang around inside the stadium for awhile after a game and then get one in under 10 minutes.

The parking pass is like Gold. The only problem with driving is missing the 4 O'clocks. Does Fedex have a bar that opens up after the game and has sattelites of the other games? Probably not because that would make too much sense. The wagering crowd would stick around and get smashed while watching their horses run.

I have been looking and calling today. I am looking for any color parking pass. Here are the prices from brokers today:

1000.00 orange

600.00 Blue

750.00 Green

540.00 Blue

I might park at a metro and catch the bus. Not sure yet but these prices are crazy!

I'm hoping that the printing delay the Redkins had is what is fueling these crazy prices.

If my theory is correct about the 11th to the 16th fo Aug.(Maybe a little before then) we will hopefully see a bunch of tickets go up on ebay.

I think people paying these prices now are just panicking, or just plain rich. There will be alot more passes for sale soon. I hope :-))

HOF44

Bob

Originally posted by skinstzar

The parking pass is like Gold. The only problem with driving is missing the 4 O'clocks. Does Fedex have a bar that opens up after the game and has sattelites of the other games? Probably not because that would make too much sense. The wagering crowd would stick around and get smashed while watching their horses run.

I remember one season they showed the 4 o'clock games on the jumbo screens in the stadium. That was cool.

I've been parking at the Landover Station and riding the bus for a few years now. I might give the new Metro stop a try once this year to see how it compares. The new Metro stop should ease delays in all other exit strategies...I hope.

Archived