Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To all those on the board who are not skins fans

Bazooka Tooth

Originally posted by SkinsandTerps

PCS and I are talking about how some posters just make posts to make them.

There is zero content or insight to make a point. Just an "What he said" or a emoticon.

There are posters that have a view an opinion and some facts or stat, then there are posters who make 30 post in 15 minutes just to build their post count, to get to that next avatar.

Senseless if you ask me. If you have a different point of view, than so be it, but just agreeing with the next guy with nothing to add is lame.

Dont get me wrong, I love that so many people are as excited about the Redskins as I am. But it is a common issue on MB's.

I 100% agree with the both of you, but did not understand why it came up. I see now it was a general statement about boosting your post count to get a new avatar. :cheers:

Originally posted by Park City Skins

:cool: So. Where the hell were we? Oh yeah. How some of those fans deal with being in a sea of B & G , ( and how the hell do they get by the doormen? ;) ).

Ive got some friends in high places. ;):D

And Im still holding out hope for that "Dancing Fool" avatar. :)

Originally posted by Number5

Check some of our sigs

Regarding your "sig," we've had this conversation before #5. A big hit after a reception illustrates a player who got there too late. Esp. if the reception results in a first down.

Originally posted by Major Harris

darrell green did that to jerry rice in a playoff game in the early 90's and got a 15 yard penalty.

the conspiracy is long running.;)

Love your new name and sig Major Harris! My sons name is Major. I'm WVU class of '83.....

Originally posted by StonetheCrow77

Why should the avatar really make a difference... there is redskin motiff all over the place... burgandy and gold through and through... I'm a visitor and try to post accordingly, even if you don't like my opinion... but, this is ya'lls site...

I know what you mean. I've only visited a Cowturd site once or twice, and all that Silver and Blue made me want to ralph...

Originally posted by SkinsLover

Hey Number5....I can feel the toe pain all the way from PA in that hit on Coles!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Last year I might have grumbled about your clip....this year I think its awsome:D :cheers:

Yeah he did get the snot knocked out of him, but the tough SOB still hung on to the darned ball! lol

I don't even notice the avatar honestly..... as an opposing fan, I come here knowing it's Skins country and am fine w/ that. Plus I think I'm somewhat de-sensitized to it having lived in MD for a few decades now.... All my buddies have Redskins rooms and sports bars.... hell, as I type this now in my home office, mixed in amongst all my Eagles stuff is a few Skins things... a mini Skins helmet here and there and a few other things the woman has collected .... no biggie.

Originally posted by HeHateMe

I've actually adjusted my computer screen so that when I come to this site, it IS in sliver and blue.

Makes it much much more bearable. ;)

Right. Adjusted the screen. Uh huh.

mushsmile.gif

;)

Archived