Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your Favorite Moment as a Redskins Fan

Taylor 36

I know it sucks, the Skins have only been to the playoffs once in since I've been watching, but it would have to be the only game I've ever seen the Redskins win at FedEx. 2001 against the Rams, LaVar sacked on fourth down Kurt Warner at the 13 yard line to seal the win with only seconds left. Place went crazy, I went crazy, my Dad couldn't believe he saw them win (he had seen them win once at the game once out of 18+ times and I had never seen them win). I'm now 1-8 and my Dad is 2-~20.

Originally posted by justme

Jay Schroeder replaces Joe Theismen after perhaps the most horrific televised sports injury in history. He lights up the invincible NY Giants and Bill Parcells on Monday night at home and the seond era of Joe Gibbs' first regime is born.

'

that was the first nfl game i ever watched. haven't missed a 'skins game since.

Winning the NFC East in 99.

"Brad Johnson finds Larry Centers....he's got open field...TOUCHDOWN WASHINGTON REDSKINS, 1999 NFC EAST CHAMPIONS!"

I was way too young to remember the Super Bowl in 91, being as I was like 3 years old that year.

the only playoff game I have been to so far was against the lions in '99 at FedEx. I know it was definately not the greatest moment in skins history, but there is just something great about being at a playoff game that made it the greatest for me personally and I hope I get the chance again soon!!!

Archived