Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So, who's gonna be at F.A.D.???

Dallsux

Who's going to Fan Appreciation Day on August 5th? I know it's a Friday so it shouldn't be nearly as crowded this year as it was last year (25,000 strong last year). I will be there with my wife & a friend (who isn't really a Redskins fan, but he is because he lives in the area). My mom may be coming later in the day as well. I will be showing up after I get off of work around 9:30am & making my best efforts to stay all day (which really won't be that hard for me). So, who else will be there?

Originally posted by LivestrongSkins

Enough piss to fill 3 stadiums :laugh:

Maybe we should save all that up & then dump it on Texas Stadium during the halftime festivities on September 19. :D

:wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd:

Originally posted by LivestrongSkins

ill be there!

ummm boss im going to be sick august 5th. It's called the august bug. Every august 5th i get pink eye and a very contageous flu. I dont think you want me to come in that day :cold: :laugh:

No no no.. You gotta use the "I got it coming outta both ends" excuse for situations like this.. Pinky eye and flu are for when you want a couple days off in a row ;p

Originally posted by Gothtimus

No no no.. You gotta use the "I got it coming outta both ends" excuse for situations like this.. Pinky eye and flu are for when you want a couple days off in a row ;p

AAAHH good one! :laugh: that one will work on mondays if we happen to lose a few this year as well :cheers:

Originally posted by skinsfan44

I will be there, as always.

Hopefully I will get another VIP pass and get some great close up pics of the players like I did last year.

Who would I have to kill to get one of those VIP passes? Please say Drew Bledsoe. :D

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

Maybe we should save all that up & then dump it on Texas Stadium during the halftime festivities on September 19. :D

:wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd:

God's crapper will finally be used in the purpose it was meant to be!

I kinda like going when it isnt crowded, I may go on Sunday the 7th, or a weekday after work since I saw practices are at 4:30.

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

Who would I have to kill to get one of those VIP passes? Please say Drew Bledsoe. :D

I have a friend who works for the Redskins.

I went to TC 3 times last year, but he could only get me the one pass, and that was for F.A.D.

Sweet. Hopefully, I'll see you all there. I'm not planning on wearing a jersey this year, so I can show off my Redskins tattoos (logo on left bicep, "Cowboys Suck" on left forearm). I'll also be yelling at any or all Cowboys fans that are there & randomly breaking into song & chants. You probably won't be able to miss my wife. She'll be the one doing this :doh: all day long. :laugh:

Archived