Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

this pic needs caption

newskinsowner

The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend. The ball is my friend.

Originally posted by newskinsowner

I used to like Gardner but since it's becoming obvious that he no longer wants in the brotherhood of Burgandy and Gold..sooooooo let'em have it!!

"What the hell is this oblong shaped brown thing?"

This is not showing Rod Gardners skills as a receiver as much as it is showing the skills of this peticular photographer...notice how he was able to snap this shot at the exact moment that the football passed through 50/50s hands making it appear it was a catch!

Originally posted by ross3909

This is not showing Rod Gardners skills as a receiver as much as it is showing the skills of this peticular photographer...notice how he was able to snap this shot at the exact moment that the football passed through 50/50s hands making it appear it was a catch!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LOL

Jules: Describe what a football looks like!

Rod: It's b-b-brown...

Jules: Go on.

Rod: It's oblong...

Jules: Does it look like a weasel?

Rod: What?

Jules: DOES IT LOOK LIKE A WEASEL?

Rod: No!

Jules: Then why you try to catch it like a weasel, Rod???

:anon:

Archived