Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2005-2006 season is upon us!

dwills1

I don't know about you guys, but we have reached the month of July. That means September is only 2 months away. The season opener! Waking up that fine Sunday morning, sitting in traffic for about an hour, and then arriving at fed ex field to the smell and sound of NFL tailgating at its best! DTC and many more loyal fans in the green lot! I can't wait. This is what I have been waiting for all season and its almost here! Hail to the skins!

Originally posted by dwills1

I don't know about you guys, but we have reached the month of July. That means September is only 2 months away. The season opener! Waking up that fine Sunday morning, sitting in traffic for about an hour, and then arriving at fed ex field to the smell and sound of NFL tailgating at its best! DTC and many more loyal fans in the green lot! I can't wait. This is what I have been waiting for all season and its almost here! Hail to the skins!

With the exception of going to the stadium I second that.

cant wait for the first preseason game.

I am making a room above my garage complete with my own version of an in the wall entertainment center with surround speakers, and have begun to look for the perfect TV to install.

Somewhere around a 32 inch or slightly larger.

Wondering if I should go high tech with HD, or digital.

Even incorporating a small bar to lean on while watching the games.

I can't wait. :)

I've got my 65-inch HDTV all ready.

The good news is Comcast will be carrying the FOX Network in HD this year.

With them already carrying ABC, CBS, and ESPN in HD, I'll be able to see ALL the Redskin games in HD. :)

Originally posted by SkinsGuy

I can't wait. :)

I've got my 65-inch HDTV all ready.

The good news is Comcast will be carrying the FOX Network in HD this year.

With them already carrying ABC, CBS, and ESPN in HD, I'll be able to see ALL the Redskin games in HD. :)

^^^^ yessir!! hehe can't wait. same here.

Archived