Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More Minicamp Photos

Tarhog

Originally posted by themurf

Thanks again for all the kind words, and to Blondie & Company, I'll gladly take requests if/when I head back out there with the trusty camera come training camp time.

murf.

OK.

Rock is MY man...........take as many as you can. I will tell him to pose for you!!

And if you talk to him......tell him Blondie sent ya!

;)

Blondie

Originally posted by BigDaddyShoo

i had to do a double take for a second, but then remembered that ST isn't #36 anymore :doh: :doh:

It actually kind of pisses me off that ST decided to change his #. Anyone have any idea when they are going to start selling his jersey with his new # on it? It is still going to be #21 right? Anyhow, great pics and keep bringing more.

Originally posted by jdeichert2636

It actually kind of pisses me off that ST decided to change his #. Anyone have any idea when they are going to start selling his jersey with his new # on it? It is still going to be #21 right? Anyhow, great pics and keep bringing more.

I believe Redskins.com is already selling his #21 jersey

All the Redskins stores are already carrying Taylor's new #21. Actually, they're carrying Cooley's #47 too. Kind of surprised me - but I'm glad to see our TE getting some love too. (As long as he doesn't buy any ATVs).

Archived