Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chad Morton signs with Pats

skin_finatic

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Guess this means the Pats will win 2 more games this season, ( reference to Peter King story not to long ago for those who missed it).

Beat me to it PCS. The perfect season! :)

Ever noticed that the media experts think the Pats can do do wrong. So, they sign a bunch of castways, and suddenly these guys are all pros now. (Nothing against Chad but I was sorry to hear it was the Pats.)

Well, I cannot deny the Pats success. But it will end at some point. Alwlays does.

I think what really gets me is the talk of how great they are.

How great Brady is. Brady compared to Montana. I watched Montana over his career and Brady is no Joe Montana.

How great Bellechick is. Another Lombardi. Please. Look at his Cleveland record.

I don't have anything against Chad Morton. If someone offered you $8 mil over 3 yrs or whatever the terms were, wouldn't you take it? I don't recall seeing where he was spouting off or causing any problems. I think the lack of blocking on special teams was the main problem for him before he got hurt.

He got caught up in the numbers game here. We just didn't need him. I wish him well in New England.

MC

What else do you expect from San Francisco?

This is the team that gave average LT Jonas Jennings a $40 million contract :) [/b]

As a Redskin fan you have no room to talk about another team overpaying for average talent.

That's been the Snyder way for 5 years running.

Archived