Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What exactly does G.Williams know about S.Taylor?

bird_1972

Any thoughts on this?

Its kind of late for me to be posting this, since the comment was made by Coach Williams in the 2nd minicamp interview (thanks TK and Tarhog), but I didn't see many comments on this.

What do you think he meant? Was it legit, or just to throw the reporters off the scent?

I was hoping it had more to do with Sean's character and why he wasn't calling Gibbs rather than logistical details of his arrest/case in Florida. Since most athletes are given broad lattitude by the law with these kinds of things, I'm more concerned about the possible character issues that may be at the heart of the matter rather than the incident itself.

In reality Sean Taylor is a secret agent for Homeland Security and he was doing undercover work to bring down an ATV smuggling ring that was sending them to Afghanistan and Iraq to be used by terrorists. In reality Sean Taylor is an American hero! :)

Originally posted by Dickens

In reality Sean Taylor is a secret agent for Homeland Security and he was doing undercover work to bring down an ATV smuggling ring that was sending them to Afghanistan and Iraq to be used by terrorists. In reality Sean Taylor is an American hero! :)

I also heard that Colin Powell forced Gibbs to pick Taylor over Winslow, thus allowing Tayor to be closer to the Pentagon

Originally posted by LightenupSandyBaby

I also heard that Colin Powell forced Gibbs to pick Taylor over Winslow, thus allowing Tayor to be closer to the Pentagon

:laugh:

Too bad he won't come back to DC. Maybe Powell should straighten his arse out.

Archived