Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who remembers the TV series/book "V"?

LeesburgSkinFan

Dianna was my first sex symbol as a kid. Which is odd because she was technically a lizard in the movie.

There are two major scenes I remember from V (might be from the series, not the movies).

1. The scene where the girl gives birth to 2 alien babies, one looks human but shoots it's lizard tongue out, and the other was a straight up lizard.

2. Diana (my sexy lizard girl) eats an entire gopher or groundhog, and it shows her mouth get really huge and her throat bulge as she swallowed......Really guys, it happened, wasn't one of my fantasies!!!!

Originally posted by herrmag

2. Diana (my sexy lizard girl) eats an entire gopher or groundhog, and it shows her mouth get really huge and her throat bulge as she swallowed......Really guys, it happened, wasn't one of my fantasies!!!!

That's the part I remember the most. I know I liked it when I saw it years ago, but it's been so long, I don't recall alot of it.

I remember liking it a lot as a kid. Then several years ago, I rented it when it came out on DVD. :doh:

It sort of reminds you of why you might have liked to have eaten weird things as a kid (condiments and such): TASTES CHANGE!!

I could only stand about 5 minutes of it now, it was that corny.

:doh:

Since then I've had a similar, though not quite as severe a reaction to both Red Dawn and Rambo: First Blood.

I'm just hoping that my tastes frim up a bit as I get older here -- or I'll be throwing out movies left and right!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by jpillian

I remember liking it a lot as a kid. Then several years ago, I rented it when it came out on DVD. :doh:

My husband bought it!!! I think we watched it twice. Once to remember and once to laugh at it!

Didn't miss an episode. Let's see here. Mark Singer and Mike Ironside? Was pretty good for awhile. Then as things went on..well.... hey. It was Sci Fi, some campy acting, so so special effects, and...well.... see the post a few posts up. :)

Originally posted by Johnny Punani

I still watch Red Dawn. It's a decent 80's movie. It shows what people were thinking about at that time. Boy! Have times change since then...

You mean the documentary "Red Dawn?"

Seemed damn real too me. :laugh: (GTA SA reference - go to Ammunation and listen)

reddawn011705.gif

Commie ****s :mad:

BTW, "V" was SICK. I loved it and now y'all mention it, I have to rent it.

Anyone remember the TV mini-series "The Day After"? That movie was the first to give me nightmares. I could watch any horror flick and be fine, but I remember my parents had to console me and convince me that when it snowed it wasn't really fallout, and the nasty haze all around DC was because of pollution (unbeknownst to me almost as bad :rolleyes: ) and not from a giant mushroom cloud.....:paranoid:

Archived