Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I swear, it wasn't me....

RonJeremy

heard this on my local news...I deny any knowledge of this crime! :D

Darth Vader Inflatable Stolen from Salisbury Burger King

http://www.wboc.com/Global/story.asp?S=3466299

SALISBURY- First it was Spongebob and now Darth Vader. Burger King has once again been targeted for its larger than life rooftop inflatables.

Greg Wickham, manager of the Burger King on South Salisbury Boulevard in Salisbury said that early Saturday morning someone stole the restaurant's Darth Vader. The thieves left behind a six pack of beer, a Star Wars figurine and a note that said, "Fear the Dark Side."

"When I was out checking the parking lot later in the morning, my roof top was vacant," Wickham said. "Darth used to be keeping watch of the restaurant, but now he's gone!"

Last year thieves stole a Spongebob Squarepants inflatable from the Burger King in Denton, Md.

The Darth Vader inflatable was worth almost $500. The Salisbury police are investigating the theft.

Originally posted by SkinsNut73

:laugh:

Fess up RJ. Was that you driving down the road with Darth Vader strapped to the roof of your car? :)

Gotta admit....takes some balls to steal that thing off the rooftop of a Burger King.

Part of me wishes it was me...the empty six pack and clever note are my style but I haven't pulled any crazy stunts in about 5 years. :D

Archived