Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis on 93.9 kyss fm

stoney26

Clinton was on 93.9 today with jenny jones. He is having some party in DC this weekend. The host of the show was telling portis how hot he is and how stylish. He was saying how is outfit for the tyson fight is gonna be slick. They take a couple calls from listeners.

first call: "Man was up wit cha boy from da U.. Is it tha money, do he not know how yo live right ? Whats up wit him?"

cP: "Man im on the radio talking about toes and promoting a party and you wanna talk about football. Holla back playa pimpin"

I guess clinton didnt want to talk about football. At this party they are having a sexiest toes contest. Thats why they were talking about toes. Clinton Loves Toes Ladies!!! Go holla at your boy friday night!!LOL!:wewantd:

ps...he said pink toe polish is the best

Originally posted by MonkeySkin

That's because Portis is scared of Sean Taylor.

Sheet, the WHOLE NFL is scared of Sean Taylor. You guys saw how scared WR's were last season... Sean Taylor is the badest man on the planet.

Wow you really have a thing for Sean Taylor huh?

Sheet, the WHOLE NFL is scared of Sean Taylor. You guys saw how scared WR's were last season... Sean Taylor is the badest man on the planet.

Ali will always be the baddest man on the planet, period!

Originally posted by jrfriedm

I can understand Portis not wanting to talk about football while trying to promote a party. I don't have a problem with that at all, he is atleast showing up for all the practices and isn't getting himself into trouble.

Definitely, I think ST is making all the other Skins look like saints right now.

well...teh sean taylor situation, he has no say in it...its non of his business actually so thats expected...but it would be nice if he would have said "i talk to sean and hes ok" blah blah, but o well...cant blame the man, he is one hilarious dude tho!

Sean....is that you, is it really you?

I'm not the one starting threads here and there about him... I'm just keepin it real.

Sean Taylor will knock you out.

I just hope he doesn't drop the soap.

Tell him what will happen, Inmate.:laugh:

Archived