Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

History of Redskins DVD?

JCav06

I was over at Best Buy the other day looking at various sports dvds. While I was looking I noticed a dvd with the complete history of the dallas cowboys. I had seen it before but I didn't think much of it. I then noticed a dvd about the eagles and the giants as well. Since the redskins are the only team not in that division that don't have a dvd about them, I was wondering when we'd get a dvd like that. If anybody knows anything, let me know. Thanks.

Originally posted by JCav06

I was over at Best Buy the other day looking at various sports dvds. While I was looking I noticed a dvd with the complete history of the dallas cowboys. I had seen it before but I didn't think much of it. I then noticed a dvd about the eagles and the giants as well. Since the redskins are the only team not in that division that don't have a dvd about them, I was wondering when we'd get a dvd like that. If anybody knows anything, let me know. Thanks.

I make a weekly trip to best buy, and evertime i look for the history of dvd fro the redskins. Dont think it exsists at this time. Not sure why, thought the eagles have one and the cowboys have one, and the pats of course. Those all sorta made sense, but when i saw the Giants had one i was confused. I dunno how they have one and the Skins dont.

Archived