Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

S&M a little to far?

skinzfan4life

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyID=2005-06-03T113411Z_01_L02201782_RTRIDST_0_ODD-GERMANY-SEX-DC.XML

BERLIN (Reuters) - German police, alerted to a potential kidnapping, "freed" a man from a car trunk only to discover the would-be victim was actually a willing sex slave, authorities said Thursday.

Police stopped the car after a concerned caller told them he had seen a woman locking someone in the boot. However, on opening it, they were greeted by the sight of the 39-year-old man wearing nothing but a leather thong and a collar.

"It turned out they were a couple from the S&M scene. The 'mistress' was driving, with the slave in the boot," said a police spokesman in the southern town of Bayreuth.

Deciding the rear of the car was not safe for the man, officers told him to sit inside the car and sent the pair on their way.

------------------------------

Its not quite the bride and bestman getting stuck together but..pretty funny:doh:

Originally posted by flyingtiger1013

Beat me to posting it! Hmm, maybe "beat me" is the wrong phrase in this case....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I belive i have read stuff like this b4 though....people getting kidnapped but it all being S&M stuff...those guys are whacky!

What the hell is up with Germany?

Does anybody else remember the story about the guy who put an ad in a newspaper for somebody to come to his house so he could eat them? Well, somebody came, and he cut their penis off and ate it.

Originally posted by OrangeSkin

Does anybody else remember the story about the guy who put an ad in a newspaper for somebody to come to his house so he could eat them? Well, somebody came, and he cut their penis off and ate it.

That's a freaky story. Germans are wack.

Originally posted by OrangeSkin

Errr... say what? That's a bit... uhm... painful to think about.

Archived