Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

News from SDCC - San Diego Comic Con 2017

88Comrade2000

I figure it was better to just start a new thread and post whatever news comes out from there, here. Also, any trailers or videos of panels when they get posted.

I'll post the panels as soon as I see them posted on Youtube.  Usually, it's the highlights that get posted.  Sometimes they will post the entire panel later on and I'll go back and change the post. 

I've never done San Diego, but have gotten to do a bunch of sf/comic cons regionally most of them as an author, but one or two as fans. They're goofy, fun, and nostalgic. I suspect the main difference is that the ones I go to don't get the A++ stars (though Stan Lee and David Tennant ain't bad), but mostly they get B listers or the stars of yesterday.

Still, seeing the Adult Halloween, talking craft with my fellow writers or artists, or going to a panel on some cool topic is fun. If you have a little nerd in you that enjoys comics, fantasy, science fiction, etc. you'll probably have a good time. I think San Diego is too big for me. I think I'd get lost. It'd be like going to Times Square for New Years.

I've gone to some of the cons here in Florida.  Actually, hopefully will be able to go to Florida Supercon next weekend in Ft. Lauderdale.  Looking to get at least a picture with current Doctor Who Peter Capaldi.   Bad thing about these cons, if you are going to get autographs and/or photo ops; that takes up most of your day. So, you don't really get to go to the panels.  It's exhausting walking through the Halls looking at the various booths there. Especially, when it's crowded.

Archived