Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Offseason Twitter Thread

TSO

Mason_FosterVerified account @Mason_Foster 3m3 minutes ago

Mason_Foster Retweeted Mat

Nah it is actually my lil bros @6do_trixx clothing line/acronym I use to uplift/motivate younger athletes that follow me on here #ThanksTho

Mason_Foster added,

Mat @notnewsworthy1
Replying to @Mason_Foster @Redskins
Did u just tweet a self promoting pic of yourself? Hope u know out LB's need work. Stop praising yourself. You ain't a star.

John KeimVerified account @john_keim 11m11 minutes ago

John Keim Retweeted Will Compton

I agree with this and will start following this advice tomorrow.

John Keim added,

Will ComptonVerified account @_willcompton
It's the ones who procrastinate less, make fewer excuses, and take actions toward their goals that are the achievers

JP FinlayVerified account @JPFinlayCSN 10m10 minutes ago

Some strong free agent signings, but besides draft #Redskins needs 1) Pay Kirk 2) Pick a nose 3) O-line depth  Read it in BRBN CSN

John KeimVerified account @john_keim 16m16 minutes ago

John Keim Retweeted Andy Benoit

Rather spend more $ for Cousins or extra years trying to find/develop someone else? What's your call?

John Keim added,

Andy BenoitVerified account @Andy_Benoit
Only 15 QBs drafted since 2006 have gone on to start at least 48 NFL games. And 5 of those QBs are no longer NFL starters.

John KeimVerified account @john_keim 34m34 minutes ago

dueling 2 round mock drafts... Todd McShay, Mel Kiper agree: Redskins should take RB, add help on D. disagree on who  read it in BRBN ESPN

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 6h6 hours ago

It's sad long-time fans leave because Dan Snyder doesn't hear you. Not unless stadium is half empty on game days. But opposing fans buy tix.

Post SportsVerified account @PostSports 3m3 minutes ago

Redskins' DeAngelo Hall: "I'm behind Bruce Allen 100 percent"  read it in BRBN WP

Redskins Buzztap @redskinsbuzztap 6m6 minutes ago

redskins.com >> ESPN 980: Cooley Film Breakdown: Zach Brown http://buzztap.com/-uA5326

Redskins Buzztap @redskinsbuzztap 7m7 minutes ago

redskins.com >> The 'Ashburn Beach' Workout Is Apparently Very Exhausting http://buzztap.com/-K6TJff

REDSKINS

AROUND THE NFL

DRAFT

Jay @RedskinsCult 44m44 minutes ago

We don't have a strong pass rush, but the talents of Sherman with Josh should somewhat make up for the lack of pass rushers. Negative? ?

Too much money locked up in 2 corners, both will be 30 going into 2018 season. Have ton of guys up soon, could use with cap room. No for me

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 9h9 hours ago

If sons couldn't be on father's staffs, almost every NFL team would have an opening. It's become a family business.

Bored, so I’m going to find a kid that looks like me and tell him that I’m him from the future.

Mason_FosterVerified account @Mason_Foster 19h19 hours ago

Competition will only raise everybody's level of play.....ill try to beat anybody in anything

Pierre GarçonVerified account @PierreGarcon 9m9 minutes ago

Pierre Garçon Retweeted Alexia Clincy

? everybody situation is different lol can't blame people. Some say tomato some say toMAto

Pierre Garçon added,

Alexia Clincy @Lex_topia
It's literally ppl choosing the 4k a week & i dont even have enough characters to explain why thats the wrong decision lol https://twitter.com/j_ferr8/status/849294525415686144 

So since Hap is on vacation with Miss Hap, something that they both well deserved, I'm taking over him for the BRBN section which has just been updated.

Yes I know, I didn't pay attention and posted an article that Hap posted two days ago... Baby steps... Still trying to figure out if some article that are borderline Redskins deserves to be placed in it or not. Might need some mod advice on this question.

I'll try to keep it as close as possible to how Hap was doing, so he can dedicate himself to Miss Hap for some time and forget about those crumpy Redskins.

Now go it Read it in BRBN

7 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

Still trying to figure out if some article that are borderline Redskins deserves to be placed in it or not. Might need some mod advice on this question.

Go with your gut. It's your show. ;) 

Weird to note that with Hap being away, the world seems to have come to silence...

BRBN has been updated, make sure you check it out!

(Note to myself: I'll have to think about trying that twitter thing so we can bring some kind of life around here...)

REDSKINS

AROUND THE NFL

DRAFT

Arena Football

Archived