Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Aaron Rodgers Postgame comments week 3

Bonez3

So, I would like to thread this. SOOOOOO much flack was given to RG3 last year about his Postgame in Philly.

Virtually identical tone by Rodgers yesterday, 'We need to make better adjustments'. Basically throwing staff under bus. HE SAID IT MULTIPLE TIMES NO LESS.

I said before, Peyton throws Oline under bus in Playoffs, but gets pass. Now Rodgers basically does same as RG3 and people are in some circles defending him.

Man, if RG3 pulled that... Good for the goose as it goes

Edit with link:

My bad, assumed most have heard. But again, probably not since it wasn't RG3 saying it.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CAsQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fespn.go.com%2Fblog%2Fnfcnorth%2Fpost%2F_%2Fid%2F67713%2Fquestions-linger-about-aaron-rodgers-packers-offensive-struggles&ei=ickgVM2JEoe1sQSjlYKIAw&usg=AFQjCNGaF6dwuC2uqwKHLYqa_jiquIz80g

Thing is Aaron Rodgers is an established veteran with a Super Bowl ring.

Yeah, even still, you don't get to question the coaches publicly like that.  That's not even motivating the o-line or a particular player or anything.

It shouldn't make a difference who you are, not to where you get to talk about that.

I will say, that even making better adjustments could just be a vague way of talking about improving, not necessarily calling out coaches or others.  

I have no problem with what Aaron Rodgers said. People say it's a team game. Well, it's not only on the QB to make the correct adjustments, but its also on the players around him as well. Yeah he could have said "I have to make better adjustments" and that probably would have been better. but It's on the whole team. Nobody knows for sure that he was calling out the coaches. For all we know, the coaches made the right adjustments that the players just didn't execute correctly.

just my opinion though. doesnt mean I'm right or wrong.

I equate this to 'They knew what we were doing before the snap'.

You can water it down and say it was vague, IMO, Rodgers knew exactly the point he was trying to make. Said it multiple times for emphasis. And yes, coaches are undoubtedly pissed by comments.

Come on man, this one doesn't even need interpretation to read between lines.

Archived