Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PS4 Madden League

Rodriggo

Rod, you destroy Seattle yet?  I would like to play in the playoffs before one of you oust me!  lol

Good luck guys.  You have all earned the playoff spots.  Nice to see all 6 owners in.  (even if it will be a quick departure for some).

Hail!

Advanced to S2 : Wildcard Round

FORCE DEADLINE:

11:00 PM EST
SATURDAY MAY 3, 2014

Played this morning. Lost EA servers twice. Once in practice mode, had to replay it, and at the end of an entire game I won by 8 against the Hawks (Very close and competitive). Too drunk tonight to play so I just simmed it....31-19 Browns. Paloffs is now.

Rod, you destroy Seattle yet?  I would like to play in the playoffs before one of you oust me!  lol

Good luck guys.  You have all earned the playoff spots.  Nice to see all 6 owners in.  (even if it will be a quick departure for some).

Hail!

lol.i WILL TRY TO PLAY YOU GUYS SOBER THIS TIME.

Looks like Seahawks and Patriots took care of business. Have to wait for the rest of you guys to click RTA or until later tonight when I get home and force.

DP matchups gonna be:

Browns/Patriots

Broncos/Jags or Raiders (cannon fodder)

Redskins/Seahawks

Panthers/Vikings or Falcons (mince meat)

RTA . When you wanna play DaGoonie? 

My schedule isnt going allow me to play you guys.

I work all weekend. (3pm EST to 3 am EST).

Have fun. I'm on auto - I do want to be involved in offseason activities tho, specifically the draft.  I'll schedule time off work if I need to LOL.

Hail

DaGoonie - You gotta set something up even if it's a 4am game. The defending champ can't bow out gracefully in the playoffs man lol

RTA - I hate the Raiders and their secondary. I don't know why my OL even has ratings either. They are hot trash even if there are 3 90+ ratings in the bunch.

Broncos advance 43-13 in their final tuneup before the AFC champ game which will be either a rematch against a one loss Browns or one loss Patriots team, both of whom suffered their only defeat to Denver.

If this league happened in real life, ratings for all of our games would be insane.

I hear ya, but I'm ok with it.  In my eyes, I'm not losing the computer is.  And on top of that, my draft position is improved LOL.

I won a SB in legit fashion, and I am happy with that.

I don't want to hold you guys up or make someone play at a crazy hour (I'll be mentally focused, someone just waking up won't be.)  It wouldn't be the same as a primetime game.

Just roll on.

And we have to do this with the new madden that comes out in a couple months!

Hail.

Advanced to S2 : Conference Championships

FORCE DEADLINE:

9:00 PM EST
MONDAY MAY 5, 2014

Browns 38

Patriots 28

Very competitive game, unfortunately it lagged real bad. 31-28 until deep in the 4th, late TD before the 2MW made it 38-28 and Browns held on at home. Congrats to Binton and his Patriots for going 15-1 with rookie QB Velez who should be a nightmare come next season.

NFC Championship:

Panthers v Redskins "The king is dead. Long live the king."

AFC Championship:

Broncos v Browns "Call me Ishmael"

Momma, any time this weekend is good, preferably with some anticipation as it might be biking weather tomorrow. If not I can go Monday after 7PM.

Good luck guys.

FYI, I might be bringing an extra player for next season.

Question for the league:

Me and Momma can't get our game to load properly. We've tried two separate times, blown close to two hours trying to get our game going and we can't.

Anyone have any experience with this?

If either of us sends an invite the game just holds on "Loading data..." until it says "game session no longer available."

LIkewise if we both click "Play game" in CC we get sent into a lobby where we can't see eachother and get the message "the opponent has left" which isn't the case.

Thanks for any feedback.

Archived