Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF Thread

Skins26

Maybe playing a team this good will get us fired up and make us realize we cant make mistakes this game!?!??! It's a possibility, then that could send us on a roll causing us to no longer make stupid mistakes the rest of the year and never lose another game!!?!??!?! Or maybe i'm getting way too far ahead of myself..............

Originally posted by Mad Mike

Anyone notice how Manning walks around calling his audibles and his O line looks like they are made of stone?

Let's hope Jansen and Samuals are watching this game. I'm sick of the "audibles are killing us" excuse. :rolleyes:

Out of his own endzone too...

See now why they are so great is because their offense is so patient and can stay balanced and run a bunch of different kinds of plays getting small chunks of yards and can just wear you down. But the reason they offense can be so patient is because their defense can hold other teams to 0 points.

Man. It's amazing how the ball just seems to sway in the favor of the good teams isnt it? I mean. Did you see how the ball just danced on it's nose on the 1 yard line. And ya gotta love how the ball just happens to roll into McCardells arms (whos already in full sprint mind you) on the fumbled INT. Why cant we get breaks like these? LOL!

Ummmm.........Jacobs has had a bruised pancreas and that was the first game he saw action in. It isnt his fault it was an unfortunate injury.

I love Mike Doss, i wanted us to draft him, but he's given up 2 TD's already. Plus Iffy is playing great right now, and Doss is not an upgrade

Given up two TD's??? Incidental contact with McCardell tripping him, and someone coming from his blind side and punching the ball out?? Hahahahaha!!! Not an upgrade from what? Jacobs? I want some of that stuff dude! Don't bogart!!

Yeah the plays have to get in faster.

And as far as Carolina beating them, i'm tired of people saying people can run on them and win. Yes Carolina ran on them, but that didnt win it, they had to block 3 FG's and take it into OT to win it.

Originally posted by AkaD

Given up two TD's??? Incidental contact with McCardell tripping him, and someone coming from his blind side and punching the ball out?? Hahahahaha!!! Not an upgrade from what? Jacobs? I want some of that stuff dude! Don't bogart!!

Hahahahaha? What is this? Third grade?

:doh:

Archived