• Kate Bolduan
    • Jenna Lee
    • Courtney Friel
    • Christi Paul
    • Becky White
    • Anna Gilligan
    • It's so close, they have to Mud Wrestle to break the Tie
    • Other

Honestly, how can you call yourself a fan?

He's a fan, trust me. He wants a top draft pick to improve the team for years to come.

There's a difference between being realistic and trying to make the team better. We already can't make the playoffs this year no matter what happens.

In alot of fans eyes, having a record of 7-9 or even 8-8 and not making the playoffs is actually WORSE than going 3-13. It's a true statement.

In alot of fans eyes, having a record of 7-9 or even 8-8 and not making the playoffs is actually WORSE than going 3-13. It's a true statement.

No it is a retarded statement, and follows the ever continuing pussification of America. Is that how you really want to go into a rebuilding year?. Anybody who thinks 3-13 is better than 7-9 is thinking like a fan- true, but obviously has no comprehension of sports psychology and I would venture to say has never played organise team sports. ( no 4th grade soccer does not count)

No it is a retarded statement, and follows the ever continuing pussification of America. Is that how you really want to go into a rebuilding year?. Anybody who thinks 3-13 is better than 7-9 is thinking like a fan- true, but obviously has no comprehension of sports psychology and I would venture to say has never played organise team sports. ( no 4th grade soccer does not count)

I think most fans would choose 7-9 over 3-13 if they didn't have to worry that Cerrato would then come back. But if there is a better chance that Cerrato is fired from a 3-13 year than a 7-9 year, count me in as rooting for 3-13.

But aside from that, I don't buy your sports psychology theory. Each year is a new year and teams aren't dwelling on how they did the prior year. The Miami Dolphins went 1-15 a few years ago and made the playoffs the following year.

I can't believe there is anyone who is actually watching MNF now and thinks we can hang with the Saints.

We're not even in the same league. The Cowboys and Eagles are much our speed. We can keep it close with those teams. But the Saints? No way. Not even if they're playing less than 100% effort.

We're talking a team that regularly scores 30+. And that's just in the first 3 quarters of offense.

I don't know. We beat this exact same Saints team last year, and for some reason we tend to play better against good teams than against crappy ones. I mean we could only score 17 or under against the Bucs, Lions and Chiefs, but 24 and 27 on the Broncos and Eagles. Everyone will be counting the Redskins out, and thats the perfect position we can be in to pull off an upset.

The same saints team? Oh my, You got to be kidding me. This team is far better than last years dude.

Uh this is the same Saints team minus a few differences in their secondary and the addition of Colston for this year's roster. I get alot of coverage on this team and yes they might just be the best team in the league, but we match up VERY well with them. We will keep it within 10, I guarantee. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if we pull off the upset. And I've been pessimistic as hell about this team this season.

And you keep on being delusional.

It's what you do best.

Nice post.

You failed to address the points I made.

You seem a bit 'pre-occupied' with me.

Carry on.

BTW, you're a terrific fan. Great posting history. Very knowledgeable.

:rolleyes:

Our intensity can't match theirs I see Brees throwing the ball before the play as we like to say "develops" no way Rogers, Smoot, Landry, or limited Hall can cover that, and if anyone thinks the Saints will play down to our level honestly doesn't know football.

Nice post.

You failed to address the points I made.

You seem a bit 'pre-occupied' with me.

Carry on.

BTW, you're a terrific fan. Great posting history. Very knowledgeable.

:rolleyes:

An interesting post for one with a reputation such as yours. When your 'serious' posts are ready mostly for humor, something has gone wrong.

It's not just Brees and that O he orchestrates like a World class impresario we have to fear.

It's also the man who should be the 'Skins HC, Gregg and his D; and him knowing Jason and his flaws inside out, and what to attack.

Getting taking out behind our OWN woodshed for an ass whooping will not be a pretty watch.

Hail.

Archived