Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

giants robbed us !!!!!!

paredskinsfan

It was the Saints!

I'm betting they probaboy would have won it anyway.

Blame it on the hurricane if you think the Saints were going to be a playoff team if not for it.

But even if it had been played ina neutral site you believe the Saints would have won? I don't. Under their dire situation this season was already decided for the Saints.

Congrats to the Giants and I hope we see them again down the road!

does anyone else feel that the giants should have a * beside there name in the record books for winning the nfc east with an extra home game?

P.S. I am focused on the eagles today this is just a question!

skins-27 eagles-10

Does anyone else feel that we should have won just one more game and this wouldn't even be an issue?

the raiders did score the refs just screwed up yet another play. could of should of it doesnt matter if the saints would have lost at mcdonalds or where ever ,the point is that the gmen had an extra home game. What would that have done for us if we would have gotten to play say tampa at home earlier this season?

does anyone else feel that the giants should have a * beside there name in the record books for winning the nfc east with an extra home game?

P.S. I am focused on the eagles today this is just a question!

skins-27 eagles-10

I hate the G'aints with every fiber of my being, but

NO.

The Saints MAY have beaten them if the game were held at some neutral location, like Atlanta for example. But it wasn't likely.

I think the more telling stat re: the G'aints is that two of their three road wins were the Raiders (barely) and the 9ers (barely).

the raiders did score the refs just screwed up yet another play. could of should of it doesnt matter if the saints would have lost at mcdonalds or where ever ,the point is that the gmen had an extra home game. What would that have done for us if we would have gotten to play say tampa at home earlier this season?

The Raiders DID score, and it should have been a 2 point game with 2 minutes left. But as I said in another thread, the idiot zebras watch high def, high res, stop motion, super slo mo instant replay and STILL can't get it right! When it comes down to a challenge or a review, I don't ever expect them to get it right.

Still, that Norval ran it up the middle four times is what doomed the Raiders on that drive. But that is what we came to expect about Norv!

8 of the G'aints 11 wins were at home. That is a very telling stat.

The reason I feel there should be an asterik is they benefited from not playing Chicago or Seattle in addition to the extra home game...

But we did it to ourselves, giving up 35 to TB and losing to the Raiders. We should be playing for the division today, but I don't care. We still have a chance to go in the playoffs playing the best football in the conference. I like our chances.

Archived