Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good Luck Guys....

Number5

I hope the fans who are coming up here to Philly have a safe time and have a chance to actually enjoy not only the game, but the city as well. The game is going to be a good one so I hope that my fellow Eagles fans don't ruin it with the behavior that we are so famous for.

I would like to wish all of you a happy new year and I hope to continue being a member of this wonderful site for years to come.

Again, good luck today........and may all of you guys up here in Philly be safe and have a safe travel back home!

N5...........

P.S.......Be on the look out for a heavy dose of Ryan Moats and Reggie Brown. They are the offensive future for this team and it would be interesting to see how they react when meeting Sean Taylor. Brown was the strongest WR in last years draft and is far from a b**ch as he showed when he took on the Giants sideline by himself. Moats is a Barry Sanders built back who has home run speed and is much stronger than he looks. He is difficult to lay a clean shot on often laying clean shots on would be tacklers. Should be interesting to watch these match-up especially since they will be played out for years to come.

P.S.S......An interesting sub-plot for todays game is Lavar Arrington. Why? Trotter stated that he is the kind of guy that he'd go to war with anyday of the week. Dawkins actually said the same thing as well. With Keith Adams persumed to be left off the roster and Dhani Jones going back to strong side, an athletic, disruptive Weak Side LB is in the plans for the Eagles who are giving rookie Matt McCoy a serious look today. If he doesn't pan out and with the defensive leaders basically saying we want him, wouldn't it be ironic if you saw Lavar coming off the edge Number 56 in midnight green? Might happen....could very well happen, especially with over 13 million dollars in cap space and only Runyan to sign......

Won't happen. LaVar is under contract to the Washington Redskins and if we're going to get rid of him I can bet it's going to be via trade far, far away from the NFC East. I think you may see him in Black and Gold, if anything.

Thanks 5 and good luck. You've shown a lot of class this season through all of the Eagles problems.

I would hate to see LA go to the Eagles. He would probably be great in that defense. I have to think that the Eagles are going to be careful with free agents that like to talk to the press after what happened with TO. Lavar for TO straight up might be an interesting possiblity. Both teams would rather trade than cut those guys. It's just hard to imagine either team taking a chance on those 2 guys.

Thanks 5 and good luck. You've shown a lot of class this season through all of the Eagles problems.

Thanks GSF......this whole year for the Eagles has sucked, but at least my mother is happy. In fact, for her christmas gift, I gave her my company seats. She's down at the Linc now. She isn't much of a tailgater, but she called me about 15 minutes ago and said that it's pretty much 60/40 Eagles to Skins fans and everyone is just enjoying the new year. There's trash talking, but its all in fun. No one is taking themselves too seriously she said, and that's the way fans should around the holidays!

So Mrs. Guy, enjoy your day...... :applause:

Is Moats the answer to your lack of an NFL caliber running game? If not, I bet a good portion of that cap space will be invested in a real rb.

No, the three headed monster will be re-established next year. Word has it that Duce will be released and as long as he is healthy, will return to the Eagles. Donovan needs to get back to the basics.......no superstar WR, just re-establish the team aspect. I could care less what people think, Duce was a leader on this team that they miss and I would welcome him back! I'm pretty sure so would the rest of the Eagles!

No, the three headed monster will be re-established next year. Word has it that Duce will be released and as long as he is healthy, will return to the Eagles. Donovan needs to get back to the basics.......no superstar WR, just re-establish the team aspect. I could care less what people think, Duce was a leader on this team that they miss and I would welcome him back! I'm pretty sure so would the rest of the Eagles!

As a Skins fan I hope that AR refuses to change his scheme. I would love for the Eagles to remain one-dimensional and rely on Donovan throwing 40 times a game. Unfortunately, I don't think that will be the case.

Happy New Year Kenny.

As a Skins fan I hope that AR refuses to change his scheme. I would love for the Eagles to remain one-dimensional and rely on Donovan throwing 40 times a game. Unfortunately, I don't think that will be the case.

Happy New Year Kenny.

Same to you C......I hope you guys do make the playoffs. There were like 15 of us drunk around 3:30 am talking about how much it would blow to have to watch the Cowboys play in the Wild Card....especially that round headed Roy Williams and that egg faced Terry Glenn. At least if you guys make it, then football fans would be guarrenteed a good first round game. All Dallas would do would show up, but you guys would fight! Kinda reminds me of the 2000 Eagles.....young, hungry, and tough beyond explaination!

Archived