Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Giants wont go anywhere...

Sherlock Holmes

in the playoffs. got to watch the game on tv last night and with all there defensive injuries, i dont think they will be able to pose a real threat. Eli looks like he is running out of steam, luckily for them Tiki has come good now, but did you see what the raiders...a 4-12 team, did to the giants? 21 points, all through the air. NYG can probably win there first game, but when they play Bears or Seahawks, then theyve got no chance.

:gaintsuck

in the playoffs. got to watch the game on tv last night and with all there defensive injuries, i dont think they will be able to pose a real threat. Eli looks like he is running out of steam, luckily for them Tiki has come good now, but did you see what the raiders...a 4-12 team, did to the giants? 21 points, all through the air. NYG can probably win there first game, but when they play Bears or Seahawks, then theyve got no chance.

Yeah...I don't know about that. The (fairly injured) Giants went out to the Left Coast and laid the wood on a very marginal team...something we couldn't do on our home turf. Something we need to do today :cheers:

The score doesn't tell the story in that game. The Raiders were never in it, and they struggled just to make things look good. Kerry Collins was hit on at least half of his pass attempts, many times before he even got the ball away. As long as the Giants have Strahan and Umenyiora up front you still have to respect them. Tiki Barber, even if you take away the 95-yard run, also showed why he's a force to be reckoned with.

The Giants are not Superbowl ready, but I don't see people walking all over them in the playoffs.

On a side note, do threads where the title serves as half the opening sentence bother anyone else?

The Midgets (Giants) are the most overated team in the playoffs, they will go nowhwere. The winning formula against the Midgets is simple...stop Barber.

Manning can't beat anyone himself!! because he just plain sucks!!

The Raiders still have Randy Moss, Jerry Porter, and Doug Gabriel. Not to mention they had a QB on a mission last night. Add the fact the Giants' defense has been decimated by injuries. Holding them to 21 was a great accomplishment. And having a goal line stand like that will only give them momentum in the playoffs.

The Giants still have enough weapons to make some noise in the playoffs if they can play smart, mistake-free football. They just haven't been doing that much lately.

Any team that makes the playoffs in the NFC has a real shot to go to the Super Bowl. Seattle and Chicago are not much (if any) better than whichever two teams fill out the Wildcard positions.

']The Raiders still have Randy Moss' date=' Jerry Porter, and Doug Gabriel. Not to mention they had a QB on a mission last night. Add the fact the Giants' defense has been decimated by injuries. Holding them to 21 was a great accomplishment. And having a goal line stand like that will only give them momentum in the playoffs.[/quote']

Give me a Break!!!

There are a couple major reasons why the Raiders went 4-12, the 2 biggest reasons are no running game and poor coaching.

You are sorely overestimating a victory over the Raiders as a great accomplishment!!

Give me a Break!!!

There are a couple major reasons why the Raiders went 4-12, the 2 biggest reasons are no running game and poor coaching.

You are sorely overestimating a victory over the Raiders as a great accomplishment!!

then it must suck how you guys lost to them at home. hahaha

Last week when the Giants lost to the Redskins I was very sad. This week when they won the division I was very happy. Right now i'm just glad their in the playoffs. After winning 10 games in 2 years they went 11-5 this year. Eli threw for 3700 yards in his second season and the Giants look like they could push for the superbowl next year if they stay healthy. Aside from that they will host a playoff game and Antonio Peirce should play in it. I'm real happy with the way this year turned out.

Giants NFC East Champs.

Archived