Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Round 1: West Region Game 4: Titaw vs. Grizz (Called for Titaw)

Forehead

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

As with all matchup threads, you are to cast four (4) votes, no more and no less. You cast one vote for each category, Under-40, Over 40, Olympic, and Reality. You can not vote for both U-39's and skip Olympic, etc. Please try to vote corerctly, the poll will be set up so it is obvious.

Ninja votes do not count. Not that I think anyone would bother to rig this, but I'm only counting the votes of registered members. Let's get to the competion. As before when I have run this, in the event of a 2-2 tie, largest margin of victory in any one category is the tiebreak that takes the matchup.

Under 40

Marisa Miller

marisa_miller_14.jpg

marisa-miller-bikini-1.jpg

VS.

Alessandra Ambrosio

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbqbmCmBiAoo1rf3maXqsYpLf6EMsQXH2cdJOyYywL83xufzg8

alessandra_ambrosio_videos.jpg

Over 40

Jeri Ryan

large_JeriRyan004jpg1253758092.jpg

65715_jeri_ryan_fhm_3.jpg

VS.

Diane Lane

f42e23325a41920dcace747cce081ba3.jpg

diane-lane.jpg

Olympic

Lacy Schnoor

10_lacy-schnoor_12.jpg

Lacy-Schnoor1.jpg

VS.

Amanda Beard

amanda-beard.jpg

44952_f520.jpg

Reality Star

Jaime Edmonson

jaime-edmondson-washington-redskins.jpg

4bec9b61dbf73.jpg

VS.

Kari Klinkenborg

Kari-Klinkenborg-7.jpg

kari.jpg

Poll will be open in a few minutes.

Beard definitely has a butter face.

And rp, you don't find miller hot?...Really?...That might explain why you got swept in your matchup.;)

I didn't say that I didn't find her hot. She's definitely nice and I wouldn't kick her out of bed...

BUT I just don't find her to be "the hottest woman on the planet" like so many others do. That I don't see. Not even close.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

(Not that I don't think Miller is absurdly attractive, but you're out of it if you're trying to knock Ambrosio)

Forreal.

I ultimately went with Miller because I think she has a better body but it pains me to pick against Ambrosio. Ambrosio's face, and that look she's always giving...no words.

Forreal.

I ultimately went with Miller because I think she has a better body but it pains me to pick against Ambrosio. Ambrosio's face, and that look she's always giving...no words.

Yeah, as much as I love Miller, I probably would have picked Ambrosio had she been matched up with someone else. Both of those girls are just way too hot.

And rp, you trying to tell us something?...Its ok if you are. We won't come down too hard on ya.:)

Yeah, as much as I love Miller, I probably would have picked Ambrosio had she been matched up with someone else. Both of those girls are just way too hot.

And rp, you trying to tell us something?...Its ok if you are. We won't come down too hard on ya.:)

:ols: yes I am trying to tell y'all something: that I don't find Marisa Miller to be the hottest woman on the planet, or anything that close to being so. And I'm not the only person who thinks that obviously.

:ols: yes I am trying to tell y'all something: that I don't find Marisa Miller to be the hottest woman on the planet, or anything that close to being so. And I'm not the only person who thinks that obviously.

So you don't find Miller amazingly hot, huh. What about Brooklyn Decker? Tyra Banks, back in the day?

For those who cant decide on Olympians here are some "normie" pics to sway your opinion, I'll even give Grizz first view:

Beard:

amanda-beard-olympics.jpg

amandabeardswimmerphoto.jpg

Schnoor:

lacy-schnoor-biography.jpg

LacySchnoor.jpg

And for some more gratuitous Marisa Miller goodness:

marissa-miller-body-paint-si-200701.jpg

0212_marisa-miller-body-paint-011.jpg

Yeah, that's BODY PAINT!!!

Archived