Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Fantasy Football Dynasty League- Recruiting Thread

GOSKN5

We are currently in the process of replacing 2 team owners in our ES Dynasty Fantasy Football League.

We have a selection process in place and you will be informed of this once you express your interest in possibly taking over a team. Please take a minute to look over the rules thread found here to make sure this is something you can commit to:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=243794

We are looking for owners that will be dedicated to our league as it is a very indepth league.

The two teams available for management are as follows:

TEAM 1

qb: brees, edwards

rb: lt, turner the burner, kevin smith, michael bush

wr: steve smith, toomer, evans, crayton

te: cooley, scaife

k: elam

tm: dallas

db:wilson, polamalu

lb: vilma, bulluck

dl: charles grant, vanden-bosch

Practice squad:

wr: sid rice, donnie avery

IR:

qb:alex smith

rb: rashard mendenhall

Draft picks (2009)

1st round (9th pick)

2nd round (9th pick)

3rd round (9th pick)

TEAM 2

QB

1. Tony Romo sits to pee - Dallas

2. Aaron Rodgers - Green Bay

3. Chad Pennington - Miami

RB

1. Willis McGahee - Baltimore

2. Thomas Jones - New York Jets

3. Pierre Thomas - New Orleans

WR

1. Randy Moss - New England

2. Plaxico Burress - New York Giants

3. Roddy White - Atlanta

4. Lance Moore - New Orleans

5. Bryant Johnson - San Francisco

6. Reggie Williams - Jacksonville

7. Mark Clayton - Baltimore

TE

1. Owen Daniels - Houston

2. Todd Heap - Baltimore

K

1. Josh Brown - St. Louis

D/ST

1. Tennessee Titans

2. Minnesota Vikings

DL

1. Trent Cole - Philadelphia

2. Robert Mathis - Indianapolis

LB

1. Jon Beason - Carolina

2. Barrett Ruud - Tampa Bay

DB

1. Charles Tillman - Chicago

2. DeAngelo Hall - Oakland

PS

1. Darrelle Revis - New York Jets

2. Gaines Adams - Tampa Bay

3. Troy Smith - Baltimore

4. Matt Prater - Denver

IR

1. Ben Obomanu - Seattle

2. Shawn Merriman - San Diego

3. Bob Sanders - Indianapolis

Draft Picks: (2009)

1st round (7th pick)

2nd round (7th pick)

3rd round (7th pick)

Please respond to this message and let me know if you are interested in possibly obtaining a team in this league. When you respond please list an "application" of sorts. This application should include a summary of your fantasy football experience (leagues, years, championships etc). Also, anything else important we should know about!!!

This thread will run for a few days and then we will make our decisions on who will be included in the league.

I would take a team if you guys didnt do defensive players. For some reason I prefer team defense.

We do both...

Honestly, defensive players are useless/pointless.....thats a silly reason not to join. It doesn't take anything away or really add anything.

and by the way, the Champ is here

:king:

I'll throw my hat into the ring.

Brief resume:

- Began playing fantasy football in 2002.

- Became commissioner of my own league in 2003. That league (now a PLUS league) will be entering it's 7th season this year.

- Managed 26 teams in total, winning 5 championships and finishing second 3 times and third once.

- 2007 was highlight of fantasy career winning 2 out of 4 leagues and finishing third in another.

- In 2007, I won the league I run for the first time ever. My team finished 14-1. From 2007-2008 I would have a 17 game unbeaten streak in this league.

- Have played in standard scoring public leagues, PPR leagues, 2 QB leagues, etc. This would be my first dynasty league however.

As far as team preference, I would choose team 2 but would not be upset with either one.

Thanks for the consideration.

I would love to be in this league. How does the draft work? Do you do it in person or online? I've been playing fantasy football for about 10 years. I mainly use Yahoo! since its probably the easiest of the bunch to use. I've been a commish for a few leagues and ran one last year with my college friends. Last year I had 8 fantasy teams and made the playoffs in 7 and won the championship in 2. I'd say I'm very active and like to wheel and deal alot, what fun is it if you can't trade lol. I don't care what team I would have because I can make any of them a winner!

I would love to be in this league. How does the draft work?

We actually draft using a thread on this forum.... we take our time... you can look through the old draft thread from last year its still at the top of the madden/fantasy forum....

We actually draft using a thread on this forum.... we take our time... you can look through the old draft thread from last year its still at the top of the madden/fantasy forum....

that sounds pretty cool then. i'm definetley interested in it. seems like you guys put alot of time into it which is what i like. i hate leagues where people don't really do much but change their lineups every week. i love to make trades, thats the best part!

I'll throw my hat into the mix...

I've been involved with fantasy football since at least 2001. I was commissioner of a league for three years running from 2003-2006. I've managed multiple teams for the past few years finishing no worse than 4th in either league. I have won my only "money league" two out of the three years since joining. I finished second last year in the league playoffs, first in standings. I remain active in all leagues regardless of team standings.

I was also the Extremeskins Mock Draft Champion about 4 years ago when Die Hard ran the league. This was prior to the switch over to redskins.com. They took away my mock draft avatar finally :(

The only negative I'd offer is that I have not managed defensive players before, only the defensive teams. Let me know either way so I can plan accordingly. Thanks.

Archived