Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Colin Cowherd...am i the only one ?

ghetto-smoove

All of last week since the redskins loss to the Giants, all he did was bash the redskins as if they were the worst team to ever walk onto a football field. He even went as far to say that we can write off the redskins for the rest of year. Is he really serious ????? So I turned his show on this morning...just to hear what he had to say. The first words out his mouth was "NEVER OVERRACT TO WEEK ONE "....ummm Colin...you are the main one that is guilty of that. He continues to say that the NFC East is such a tough division, but never includes the Redskins. If I can remember correctly..we did make the playoffs 2 out of the last 3 yrs.....am I the only one that notices this bias ???

Seems like every week there is a new thread regarding this a-hole. I can't believe we (including me) even waste our time on him!!!

I had never heard of the guy until I started seeing all the threads started about him on this site. So, as far as he's concerned, mission accomplished.

I haven't listened to Cowturd since his BS comments about Sean Taylor. He doesn't exist on the radio anymore as far as I'm concerned.

I missed that. What did he say?

I just started listening to Skins980. Cowturd played the funeral durge last week for the Skins and Raiders. I was hoping that someone would call in and ask what he thinks of the Skins after the Aints game. He's a moron and wont change his opinion but it's nice to shut him up for awhile.

I just started listening to Skins980. Cowturd played the funeral durge last week for the Skins and Raiders. I was hoping that someone would call in and ask what he thinks of the Skins after the Aints game. He's a moron and wont change his opinion but it's nice to shut him up for awhile.

He pretty much jumped to conclusions, brought up the off field trouble ST got in and basically said he deserved it. When the facts came out, he never apologized or showed any kinda remorse. I listen to him every morning cause the other sports talk station here is worse but dude is everything everybody is saying about him.

He pretty much jumped to conclusions, brought up the off field trouble ST got in and basically said he deserved it. When the facts came out, he never apologized or showed any kinda remorse. I listen to him every morning cause the other sports talk station here is worse but dude is everything everybody is saying about him.

He said basically the same thing about the OLineman from Jax after he was shot a week or so ago. He loves himself and if you haven't noticed he talks trash about the East Coast to make him more popular on the West Coast.

His show is the morning show out hear in Cali and I tune in when Howard Stern is on a break...one minute later...I'm ready to run my car into oncoming traffic

He said basically the same thing about the OLineman from Jax after he was shot a week or so ago. He loves himself and if you haven't noticed he talks trash about the East Coast to make him more popular on the West Coast.

His show is the morning show out hear in Cali and I tune in when Howard Stern is on a break...one minute later...I'm ready to run my car into oncoming traffic

Also explains his crush on USC. He sucks from Pete Carroll's teet like Duke Vitale does Coach K's.

I haven't listened to Cowturd since his BS comments about Sean Taylor. He doesn't exist on the radio anymore as far as I'm concerned.

Same here. Ever since he made those statements about Sean I turned the dial on my radio and haven't gone back since.

I will rip the speakers out of my car and destroy my radio before his voice is ever heard in my car ever again.

If my car was on fire and he was the only person who knew how to put it out...I would call my family and friends and say, "Hey bring the hot-dogs and smores fixins it's time for a cook-out."

From what I heard there was lot of spin and rationalizations on his part. That he talked to Wilbon, Stephen A. Smith & (I think) Stewart Scott before he made his comments and they said it was okay. Glad he talked to the People he works with at ESPN...I mean forget talking to people outside of ESPN. Like people who actually knew him...like team-mates, coaches, and family members...nah let's go with our own pre-concieved notions and get a few others to say that they're okay.

I'm gotta stop now I'm gettin' pissed off just thinking about what that dickless wonder said.

Archived