Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Halloween

ffxdrummer

I want to go as Tony Romo sits to pee, but I can't figure out how to make it clear that I'm a choke artist without having to explain it so people don't think I'm a fan. I also don't want to just reach up and choke myself, it should be clear from across the room. I guess I could just make a choke artist sign and hang it around my neck with a Romo sits to pee jersey on...

Ideas?

You want to dress up as a Dallas Cowboy ?

Choke artist or not I would never don the jersey of a Cowboys player, past, present, or future.

Even in good humor. I would be funny if a Cowboys fan did it, only because it would be unexpectedn and it's always fun when people can poke fun at themselves or their own...but a Redskins fan ? Not so much.

You want to dress up as a Dallas Cowboy ?

Choke artist or not I would never don the jersey of a Cowboys player, past, present, or future.

Even in good humor. I would be funny if a Cowboys fan did it, only because it would be unexpectedn and it's always fun when people can poke fun at themselves or their own...but a Redskins fan ? Not so much.

You also make an excellent point...

I've got no ideas then.

I'm going to be Hef. I'm having a party, expecting 400 people, demo derby, 100's of campers, 4 bands, giant bone fire, BBQ ribs in a 500lb smoker, 10 kegs of PBR, cases and cases of booze, a giant living room set up in the yard, couches and rugs around the fire, 3 camp sites, a camp grounds for large motorhomes, the club house for jammin' out, an endoro race, a monster truck and all sorts of other things going on and if I can do all of that and never get out of my bathrobe and pj's, I couldn't ask for anything more. Not to mention, any interested ladies will be showing up dressed like a bunny, so I don't have to do any thinking about which one to chase down.

viva life! httr!

I'm trying to minimize actions that help explain my costume and maximize people walking up saying "Great costume, you're the funniest person on the planet, here's a shot and the keys to my car!"

or something to that effect.

Maybe some kind of Tony Romo sits to pee/A-Rod comparison thing.

check my post in the last Halloween costume thread.

Buy a big piece of ribbon like 6 feet or so and get a large gift tag.

Warp the bow around your shoulder, like a sash and whrite in gigantic letters on the gift tag

To: Women

cheapest & best Halloween costume ever.

Actually the cheapest ever would be to just pull a large brown plastic bag over yourself and go as a Trojan

Archived