Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

VOTE for Mark Brunell!!!! - FedEx Air & Ground Players of week 3

SantanaClaus89

Apparently, people on here aren't the only ones not impressed w/ the 22/22 record :laugh: 9% is pretty sad :o

Agreed. I cannot believe anyone is giving him his just due for this record. I mean, come on football fans. How do you not recognize this is a great accomplishment.

They are more impressed by an old guy who has a decent game against a lousy team.

Anyway, he, in my opinion,deserves a great deal of credit for breaking a very old record, and to think no one else in the NFL has ever done this, is well, enough said. Great job Mark, you show em.

How do you expect everyone else to vote for MB when half the people on this site think his accomplishment is hardly noteworthy seeing as the method of how he obtained it. I'm not gonna vote for brunell cause he doesn't deserve it. I know, I know i sound like a brunell hater but be honest that performance wasnt anything special. And that quote by bbuzz says it all "they are more impressed by an old guy with a decent performance against a lousy team".

How do you expect everyone else to vote for MB when half the people on this site think his accomplishment is hardly noteworthy seeing as the method of how he obtained it. I'm not gonna vote for brunell cause he doesn't deserve it. I know, I know i sound like a brunell hater but be honest that performance wasnt anything special. And that quote by bbuzz says it all "they are more impressed by an old guy with a decent performance against a lousy team".

Way to be negative :thumbsup:

Archived