Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best haircut ever

Cdowwe

I always went to the same barber in my town, but he recently passed. It had been about 4 months, recent college grad not caring about his appearance, but I decided Id look for a place. I found this place called Big League Haircuts. 13 bucks and you get a haircut, shampoo, condition, and 5 minute massage. Best haircut experience ever. I may be stretching for a topic, but anyone else have great experiences?

I always went to the same barber in my town, but he recently passed. It had been about 4 months, recent college grad not caring about his appearance, but I decided Id look for a place. I found this place called Big League Haircuts. 13 bucks and you get a haircut, shampoo, condition, and 5 minute massage. Best haircut experience ever. I may be stretching for a topic, but anyone else have great experiences?

Can't say I've ever had a haircut experience worth remembering. Now, if it was a barber shop full of hot girls and the cut came with a BJ then we could probably talk but otherwise it's just a haircut.

Can't say I've ever had a haircut experience worth remembering. Now, if it was a barber shop full of hot girls and the cut came with a BJ then we could probably talk but otherwise it's just a haircut.

Uhh...you'll have to let me know when that shop opens up around here. :)

The BJ can't appear on the official business plan but sounds like winner to me. I wonder if you can get an alochol license for a barber shop? You could redefine the barber pole.

The BJ can't appear on the official business plan but sounds like winner to me. I wonder if you can get an alochol license for a barber shop? You could redefine the barber pole.

lol... you would have to pay your "stylist" in singles. this idea is gold! :laugh:

There is a barbershop just outside of Denver that my brother goes to where you pick the outfit for the girl to cut your hair in. You can go in and pick out skimpy lingerie and heels, maid outfit, etc. They have a closet of revealing clothes and you pick the girl of your choosing and the outfit that best skankifies her. God bless America.

PS., After reading the title, I thought it was going to be a thread about Patrick Swayze's haircut

There's a Big League Haircuts near me in NY... I LOVE that place.

Great price and even better service. I highly recommend them. I'll never go to the mall again for a haircut.

There is a barbershop just outside of Denver that my brother goes to where you pick the outfit for the girl to cut your hair in. You can go in and pick out skimpy lingerie and heels, maid outfit, etc. They have a closet of revealing clothes and you pick the girl of your choosing and the outfit that best skankifies her. God bless America.

PS., After reading the title, I thought it was going to be a thread about Patrick Swayze's haircut

wow, that sounds a little far-fetched, but if true that has to be the coolest barbershop ever.

I used to get my hair cut at a black barbershop in Marion, South Carolina (I'm white as hell, btw.)

I've never had my hair cut faster or better than those dudes did. (Literally, the scissors went by so fast that it was blurry. You would really have to see it to beleive it.)

On top of it, the guys were EXACTLY like the barbershop guys from Coming to America. I always got a kick out of listening to their stories.

I used to get my hair cut at a black barbershop in Marion, South Carolina (I'm white as hell, btw.)

I've never had my hair cut faster or better than those dudes did. (Literally, the scissors went by so fast that it was blurry. You would really have to see it to beleive it.)

On top of it, the guys were EXACTLY like the barbershop guys from Coming to America. I always got a kick out of listening to their stories.

"Everytime I talk about boxing, some white guy has to pull Rocky Marciano out their ass. That's their one, that's their one. But he was no Joe Louis."

"He whipped Joe Louis's ass."

"That's true, he did whip Joe Louis's ass."

"**** you, **** you, and **** you. Who's next?"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived