Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Judge Orders 17-Year-Old Girl Not To Have Sex

flyingtiger1013

http://www.wftv.com/news/5040625/detail.html

SHERMAN, Texas -- No sex. That's part of a sentence imposed on a 17-old-girl by Texas state district judge Lauri Blake.

She's ordered the young drug offender not have sex as long as she is living with her parents and attending school, as a condition of her probation.

It is one of several unorthodox rulings Judge Lauri Blake has imposed since she was elected 10 months ago in the district court that covers Fannin and Grayson counties.

She has also prohibited tattoos, body piercings, earrings and clothing "associated with the drug culture" for those on probation.

Lawyers are also subject to her rulings. Blake has the told female attorneys not wear sleeveless shirts or show cleavage in her courtroom.

Blake agreed to an interview but later declined through her court coordinator.

Some wonder how she can enforce some of her conditions, such as the sex ban.

Former federal prosecutor Fred Moss said some conditions could be viewed as violating someone's personal dignity.

And Steve Blackburn, a lawyer involved with the Dallas chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union, said conditions that violate someone's constitutional rights are best avoided.

While I'm sure if I was a father of girls I would love to see a nationwide law banning sex until the age of 35, this is a very stupid ruling. First off, it is not very enforcable. I highly doubt the lucky fellow is gonna go tell the judge how much fun he just had and will now no longer enjoy. In addition I'm pretty sure the right to procreate was decided by the Supreme Court in the early 1900s.

Today George Bush announced that Texas Judge Lauri Blake will be his nominee for the soon to be vacated Supreme Court Justice spot of Sandra Day O'Conner. Bush cited Judge Blake's conservative credentials during her introduction at the White House. Democrats in Texas were not available to respond on her record because they were gerimandered out of the State due to the manipulations of indicted former House Majority Leader Tom Delay.

Archived