Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Cowboys are awful...onto the Texans

Tweedr01

This was such an easy win, the Cowboys are the basement of the NFC East and just another speed bump. It's like it's not even a rivalry anymore :silly:, they can't even compete with us. At least next week we will get a real test because the Texans are the best team in Texas now. I mean from the penalties, to the miscommunication, to the awful offense, defense, and special teams, I'm surprised Dallas didn't just quit at halftime when Hall took back the fumble for a TD. Please Cowboys, try and bring at least your C game next time because you officially suck now and are the basement of the NFC East!

HTTR!!

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

I approve of this thread :D

Is there a dumber team from top to bottom than the dallas cowboys? I doubt it.

Really, I posted this specifically for puke fans. They thump their chest when they win, and talk about how much better they are than us, and get so thin skinned when they lose. How's it feel?! Sucks doesn't it? They got beat by the better team, we went out there and took it from them. They are officially the worst team in Texas now and I love it. They already felt like they were anointed champs and they will make up any excuse but in reality, they lost. They know it, we know it, and we are officially top dog in the NFC Beast so far!

I feel your pain.. I've known many "Cowboy" fans that make me cringe with their a) complete homerism or B) lack of general football knowledge aka bandwagon fans. However, in all honesty, I can say with conviction we are not going to be as bad of a ball club as many are thinking. Once we get our starters back on the O-Line, or at worst case find someone to replace Barron, I think we will be a formidable ball club. Our D played well last night, and while the scoreboard doesn't show it, we had success moving the ball at times while having no faith in our line which is somewhat bitter sweet given the outcome of the game. I know injuries are a part of football and that's why I'm not making any excuses for the loss but at the same time I will say it is a long season and many of our issues can be corrected. It was a hard fought game, and if you are saying the Cowboys suck, then I think on the same side you can say the Skins suck too because that was not a lopsided game in either direction. But then again, I think any true fan of either team can realize that regardless of how this game turned out it is no indication how "good" or "bad" either team is because when these two teams play all bets are off.

Really, I posted this specifically for puke fans. They thump their chest when they win, and talk about how much better they are than us, and get so thin skinned when they lose. How's it feel?! Sucks doesn't it? They got beat by the better team, we went out there and took it from them. They are officially the worst team in Texas now and I love it. They already felt like they were anointed champs and they will make up any excuse but in reality, they lost. They know it, we know it, and we are officially top dog in the NFC Beast so far!

The boys beat by a better team? How do you figure that......You won last night, that is for sure so you are one up on us right now, no disputing that...But did you see anything last night that put one team over top the other just after one game? I sure didnt, I watch two sloppy teams fumble and bumble their way though 60 minutes........Remember you are a fan of a team that has not scored an offensive TD on Dallas in the last three meetings, so if you seen such a great improvement in the Skins last night I sure would like to hear your theory....I have to give you the bragging rights this week, but it's only one game into a long season....So please as a fan enjoy the win, but do yourself a favor and layoff the cool aid this early in the season

The boys beat by a better team? How do you figure that......You won last night, that is for sure so you are one up on us right now, no disputing that...But did you see anything last night that put one team over top the other just after one game? I sure didnt, I watch two sloppy teams fumble and bumble their way though 60 minutes........Remember you are a fan of a team that has not scored an offensive TD on Dallas in the last three meetings, so if you seen such a great improvement in the Skins last night I sure would like to hear your theory....I have to give you the bragging rights this week, but it's only one game into a long season....So please as a fan enjoy the win, but do yourself a favor and layoff the cool aid this early in the season

It shouldn't matter how we won right? I mean, isn't it the Cowboys who are picked as Super Bowl contenders? lol

Lets see.... 4-12 team playing against the 2010 Super Bowl champions. And last year when we were so bad how many points did you put up against us? The reason for a post like the OP is the ****y ass Cowboys fan that come in here talking smack.

We shut your offense down. The only reason you even SCORED was because of a shanked punt. How about you do YOURSELF a favor and put the cool-aid down. You all arent very good.

And guess what bud, the better team DID win. We didnt make mistakes and we shut you down. Typical Cowboys fan.

I figure that because we won....that makes us the better team, and the Texans won too, so you are the worst team in Texas now, is that better?

The thing I saw that put our team over yours....the scoreboard.

Last time I checked the only team that fumbled was your...at the end of the half...and Hall ran it back for a TD, when did we fumble?

Who cares if we didn't score an offensive TD? Is that your requirement for us to be better than you? We scored a defensive TD, and the scoreboard is my requirement for us being better than you.

You have to give me the bragging rights because we won, you won't get a chance to even rectify it for another 13 weeks and at that point I'm sure your team will be so deflated by being in the NFC East basement for so long that you guys won't even make it to the stadium...do yourself a favor and just send us your game checks!

It shouldn't matter how we won right? I mean, isn't it the Cowboys who are picked as Super Bowl contenders? lol

Exactly, I'm saying they are supposed to be some contender and they got beat by us, lol, they are terrible. I call for them to sit in the basement until wade and garrett are gone, good night puke fans!

Lets see.... 4-12 team playing against the 2010 Super Bowl champions. And last year when we were so bad how many points did you put up against us? The reason for a post like the OP is the ****y ass Cowboys fan that come in here talking smack.

We shut your offense down. The only reason you even SCORED was because of a shanked punt. How about you do YOURSELF a favor and put the cool-aid down. You all arent very good.

And guess what bud, the better team DID win. We didnt make mistakes and we shut you down. Typical Cowboys fan.

How's it feel?! I mean really, how's it feel?! Lol, puke fans come in here all the time talking smack, guess what?! They suck! They wouldn't have put up any points if it wasn't for a shanked punt! Lol, let them spin it, it doesn't matter, they are the worst team in the NFC Beast as of today!

The Cowboys will be fine this year. I have to say, their defense impressed me quite a bit. I didn't give them enough credit going in.

That said, I think only a fool would say that the Cowboys, like almost every other team, is defined entirely by the QB. As Romo sits to pee goes so will their season. Their oline problems, while concerning, are a bit overblown.

If they had Bledsoe or JC or a similarly ****ty QB behind center, the oline is a big deal. With Romo sits to pee's elusiveness and release, it really isn't.

The Cowboys will be fine this year. I have to say, their defense impressed me quite a bit. I didn't give them enough credit going in.

That said, I think only a fool would say that the Cowboys, like almost every other team, is defined entirely by the QB. As Romo sits to pee goes so will their season. Their oline problems, while concerning, are a bit overblown.

If they had Bledsoe or JC or a similarly ****ty QB behind center, the oline is a big deal. With Romo sits to pee's elusiveness and release, it really isn't.

The only thing that gets my blood boiling about our D is if we have a 3rd and long situation it's almost an automatic conversion. 3rd and short we're very good, but giving up those 3rd and 7, 8, and 9's was leaving me really frustrated.

Shhhhhh, you don't have to be so diplomatic, do you think a puke fan would afford you the same luxury?

PS - Yeah I know some would, but the majority of them is the purpose behind this thread

Who cares if we didn't score an offensive TD? Is that your requirement for us to be better than you? We scored a defensive TD, and the scoreboard is my requirement for us being better than you.

I recall plenty of Cowboys fans telling me during preseason, that it didn't matter that they weren't scoring offensive td's, as long as they won. Now since the tables are turned...the better team lost. ****** hilarious. They're also the ones who've had consistency in their offense, while we're the ones learning a new system, on BOTH sides of the ball. The first time our starters have played a 4 quarter game. THEN, another thing I found hilarious is, how so many Cowboys fans bought into the media talking about how McNabb's ankle would hinder him...after that first scramble, it got mighty silent.

I recall plenty of Cowboys fans telling me during preseason, that it didn't matter that they weren't scoring offensive td's, as long as they won. Now since the tables are turned...the better team lost. ****** hilarious. They're also the ones who've had consistency in their offense, while we're the ones learning a new system, on BOTH sides of the ball. The first time our starters have played a 4 quarter game. THEN, another thing I found hilarious is, how so many Cowboys fans bought into the media talking about how McNabb's ankle would hinder him...after that first scramble, it got mighty silent.

Save for a few who have shown their face, it'll probably be silent the rest of the year. I love that this was the first game, I don't have to hear their garbage for almost the entire rest of the year. Now when the next game comes up at the end of the year and they are 2 - 10, and we are 12 - 0, they will still believe they are going to the Super Bowl because Mosley told them they would....stoopid cowpuke fans!

I figure that because we won....that makes us the better team, and the Texans won too, so you are the worst team in Texas now, is that better?

The thing I saw that put our team over yours....the scoreboard.

Last time I checked the only team that fumbled was your...at the end of the half...and Hall ran it back for a TD, when did we fumble?

You have to give me the bragging rights because we won, you won't get a chance to even rectify it for another 13 weeks and at that point I'm sure your team will be so deflated by being in the NFC East basement for so long that you guys won't even make it to the stadium...do yourself a favor and just send us your game checks!

LOL Yes for this week you have the better record,I have already gave you that.....But show me the regular Boys fans on this site that has talked any smack this year about the Boys, you wont find any....I think the only people listening or talking about how great the Boys are supposed to be this year or any other year have been Skin fans.....I talk on every NFCE forum and this is the only forum that talks almost as much about the Cowboys as their home team but I think us regular Boys fans on this forum contribute that to TR1 and all of his post....BTW did you watch the game last night, maybe you should of said the Boys were the only team that LOST a fumble last night, the Skins had two fumbles but were able to get them both back...Yes that was an important play in the game or maybe better said a stupid play in the game but only one play of many....

The Boys lost to the Skins last night, congrats on the win......Enjoy it......It does suck to lose.....but it is only one game.....But talking about the Boys being in the basement of the NFCE all season long is right funny, and you want to talk about how Cowboys fans have made stupid predictions, talk about calling the kettle black, you are doing the same silly thing you are ragging on Boys fans for doing in the past.......LOL....Glad you know you are such a football God and know how the season is going to play out after one game.....Me? I take it one game at a time and the season has just started....This will be a fun thread to bring back up to the top about game 8 and until the end of the season to see how both teams are doing...And to use one of TR1's famous lines.......I will still be here, will you ....LOL

Agreed. Dallas' running game is still a big threat and their passing game is as solid as ever. They held our offense to 6 points last night. We won that game on 2 plays, one at the end of the 1st half, one at the end of the 2nd. Beyond that they outplayed us and they should have. They have continuity of system and roster over us. They have youth and talent over us at the talent positions. When they get Colombo back they will improve.

LOL Yes for this week you have the better record,I have already gave you that.....But show me the regular Boys fans on this site that has talked any smack this year about the Boys, you wont find any....I think the only people listening or talking about how great the Boys are supposed to be this year or any other year have been Skin fans.....I talk on every NFCE forum and this is the only forum that talks almost as much about the Cowboys as their home team but I think us regular Boys fans on this forum contribute that to TR1 and all of his post....BTW did you watch the game last night, maybe you should of said the Boys were the only team that LOST a fumble last night, the Skins had two fumbles but were able to get them both back...Yes that was an important play in the game or maybe better said a stupid play in the game but only one play of many....

The Boys lost to the Skins last night, congrats on the win......Enjoy it......It does suck to lose.....but it is only one game.....But talking about the Boys being in the basement of the NFCE all season long is right funny, and you want to talk about how Cowboys fans have made stupid predictions, talk about calling the kettle black, you are doing the same silly thing you are ragging on Boys fans for doing in the past.......LOL....Glad you know you are such a football God and know how the season is going to play out after one game.....Me? I take it one game at a time and the season has just started....This will be a fun thread to bring back up to the top about game 8 and until the end of the season to see how both teams are doing...And to use one of TR1's famous lines.......I will still be here, will you ....LOL

Good job....you caught on....lol, maybe I'll award you with another win...3 - 9 when we see you next, feel better?

This was such an easy win, the Cowboys are the basement of the NFC East and just another speed bump. It's like it's not even a rivalry anymore :silly:, they can't even compete with us. At least next week we will get a real test because the Texans are the best team in Texas now. I mean from the penalties, to the miscommunication, to the awful offense, defense, and special teams, I'm surprised Dallas didn't just quit at halftime when Hall took back the fumble for a TD. Please Cowboys, try and bring at least your C game next time because you officially suck now and are the basement of the NFC East!

HTTR!!

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Week 1 feels pretty good huh?

We will see at the end of the year if this thread makes you cringe a little when I bring it back up....

Good job....you caught on....lol, maybe I'll award you with another win...3 - 9 when we see you next, feel better?

Gee Thanks Mr.Wizard......This is going to be one of those fun threads to bring back up later in the season....I sure hope you are still around then ( but I highly doubt it) because it can only go two ways....either you will get to school me and tell me you were right all along or I will get to have my fun showing what a fool you made out of yourself after just one game........It just goes to show every football team has silly fans

Week 1 feels pretty good huh?

We will see at the end of the year if this thread makes you cringe a little when I bring it back up....

Yes, yes it does, how about you?

Well how about we just bring up all of your threads now?

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?302169-Romo sits to pee-another-quot-all-time-greatest-list-quot-Road-Win-Percentage

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?314838-Romo sits to pee-Name-NFL-Player-of-the-Month-of-DECEMBER!

And this smug little thread:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?331479-Dallas-In-Summary-according-to-Skins-fans

How about we just bring up your posts now?

Thread: Question: Has Puke Rookie Dez Bryant Caught A Pass In The Preseason?

by Ken Replies154

Views3,106 Re: Question: Has Puke Rookie Dez Bryant Caught A Pass In The Preseason?

If "hundreds of yards" is 200 to 300, then ......and?

Doesn't every game generally have 200 to 300 yards of offense? Big deal.

Low expectation I see in Washington.

Point is, ya'll puke fans come in here all smug, posting your garbage, and get so thin skinned when we throw it back in your face, how's the view from the basement?

Gee Thanks Mr.Wizard......This is going to be one of those fun threads to bring back up later in the season....I sure hope you are still around then ( but I highly doubt it) because it can only go two ways....either you will get to school me and tell me you were right all along or I will get to have my fun showing what a fool you made out of yourself after just one game........It just goes to show every football team has silly fans

again, you are completely missing the point of this thread, and last I checked I have been here longer than you so for you to expect me to leave my message board you must be on something.

again, you are completely missing the point of this thread, and last I checked I have been here longer than you so for you to expect me to leave my message board you must be on something.

Well just checking, yes I am just a guest of this board, just like I am on many other teams forums....But I find it funny I have been here pretty much as long as you have and I have double the post you have, (not sure how to take that if you are a true Redskins fan on this board)..............Me, I just pop in from time to time to talk football especially during Dallas week, and I am here win or lose afterwards. Then I move over to other NFCE teams boards when a game with them gets close...I spend a little extra time here on this forum during the year because I lived in the Redskins area at the time I joined this forum..( note my screen name)..I just want to make sure you are not one of those fans that are here when the going is good but seem to fad away when things get bad...(dont feel bad every team has those type of fans). Because if you are then I am just wasting my time with these post, because you are known only as a hit and run poster....So I guess I must be mistaken and you will be here every week for the rest of the season.....That's great!!!!......See you next week and we can discuss how Dallas did against the Bears and how the Skins did against the Texans and continue this though out the season and then come week 17 we can see who really was the better of the two teams this year and who gets the last laugh

Well just checking, yes I am just a guest of this board, just like I am on many other teams forums....But I find it funny I have been here pretty much as long as you have and I have double the post you have, (not sure how to take that if you are a true Redskins fan on this board)..............Me, I just pop in from time to time to talk football especially during Dallas week, and I am here win or lose afterwards. Then I move over to other NFCE teams boards when a game with them gets close...I spend a little extra time here on this forum during the year because I lived in the Redskins area at the time I joined this forum..( note my screen name)..I just want to make sure you are not one of those fans that are here when the going is good but seem to fad away when things get bad...(dont feel bad every team has those type of fans). Because if you are then I am just wasting my time with these post, because you are known only as a hit and run poster....So I guess I must be mistaken and you will be here every week for the rest of the season.....That's great!!!!......See you next week and we can discuss how Dallas did against the Bears and how the Skins did against the Texans and continue this though out the season and then come week 17 we can see who really was the better of the two teams this year and who gets the last laugh

...i'm not sure if you are trying to talk smack or be my bff....the end of your post confuses me, but anyways since I have to give my posting history now, I lurked a lot in the Stadium and ATN, I guess Bubba not being here anymore prompted me to take a more hands on approach in making sure you poke fans get your daily dose of reality, is that ok with you or do I have to give you the rest of my life story?

and please, next time, paragraphs please

Archived